Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Game » consists of 31 releases. Released Mar 20, 2006

Travel the continent of Tamriel, defend the land against Oblivion's Daedra hordes, and help fill the empty throne of Cyrodiil in the fourth installment of the Elder Scrolls series.

The Next Huge Oblivion Mod: Andoran

dillonwerner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By dillonwerner
    project343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 16

#2  Edited By project343

Looks stunning. I want it all over my Oblivion right NOW.

galiant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By galiant

Wow, that looks amazing!

Demyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Demyx

I love the mods, but damn it if I can't install them correctly. Nehrim was a bitch and I couldn't even get that to work.

BabyChooChoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By BabyChooChoo

This is why I love PC gaming. it's full of crazy, but extremely dedicated and genius individuals.

eroticfishcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By eroticfishcake

Yeah I saw this earlier today but all the links to the mod site seem to be dead. Not that I'll download it considering I've just uninstalled the game from my PC ever since the game came out.

ZedNotZee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ZedNotZee

Makes me mad at myself for not buying the game when it was on sale a few days ago. There a release date for the mod yet? Also, is it going to be in English as well? 

Makes me sad/mad that so many developers are not including mod tools in games anymore, because the fans will make better content then any of the DLC crap they will ever make for the game and they can't allow that.

HotSauceMagik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By HotSauceMagik

This looks awesome.

Also, I've realized that if you put a gruff sounding man speaking Russian over ANYTHING, it will be awesome.

Avatar image for do_the_manta_ray
    Do_The_Manta_Ray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Do_The_Manta_Ray

@DillonWerner: Holy shit, duders! It's like Morrowind, all over again! God damn it, I'm literally tingling in anticipation. Glorious day, joyous day, joculation! YES!

Now that I've calmed down.. I've got to say, I'm highly impressed by what seems like a finely crafted world brimming with atmosphere, though it is obvious that they have taken many cues from the third TES game; Morrowind. If you're going to steal from someone, steal from the best, after all. While I'm highly anticipating Skyrim, I can't help but be a little bit wary of it. It's certainly got a lot of interesting ideas, and no doubt will be a fantastic game. But there used to be a time when Bethesda focused on making games that were simply sick, and weird and atmospheric enogh to sink your teeth into. Morrowind is a fine example, so is Cthulu: Dark Corners of the Earth, both games dabbled with madness in it's aesthetics, and it made them unique above all else.

The current Elder Scroll Series is attempting too much to become first High Fantasy (Oblivion), and now Low Fantasy (Skyrim), which ofcourse is a step up for anyone who wants to pretend that they're playing "A Song of Ice And Fire - The Game"

Though I just can't help but feel sad at what was lost when Morrowind became outdated. This mod might just have enough of that quirky oddity that made Morrowind so unique. My highest praise for the guys.

TC, do you know anything more about it? When it's due to release, if it'll be available on the tesnexus, and possibly if it's to be translated into english? Also, mate, cheers for sharing this with us.

dillonwerner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By dillonwerner

@Do_The_Manta_Ray: I'm pretty sure it will be in English because on their website it is all in English; and it is supposed to be coming out Q3 or Q4 this year.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.