Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Elder Scrolls Online

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Apr 04, 2014

An MMORPG set in the world of Nirn, focusing on the familiar continent of Tamriel, taking place a thousand years before The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim.

Duder guild for ESO?

JesterPC238

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By JesterPC238

Hey duders,

So I'm really excited about this game, I know, the stylish thing is to decry it, but I can't help it. Tamriel is my favorite video game world, and the idea of exploring it in an MMO context is pretty cool.

Anyway, what's the interest level like around here? I'm interested in putting a list of duders planning to play together so that we'll all have a home when the game launches.

Thanks!

List so far:

JesterPC238 (Me)

EarlessShrimp

Avatar image for mariachimacabre
    MariachiMacabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Oddly, I became a lot more interested when they revealed the First Person mode. Still want to wait and see, though.

JesterPC238

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By JesterPC238

Same here. I was excited when it was announced, unimpressed with the first footage, but then got pumped when they put out the first person footage. It looks like TES now.

EarlessShrimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

There's interest with me! I'm not sure if/when I'll be put in the beta, signed up a loooooong time ago... But if I get access and enjoy it, I would absolutely want to be part of the guild

JesterPC238

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By JesterPC238

If someone replies with "definitely interested" I'll add you to a list in the first post so that I know who you are and can shoot you a PM as release gets a little closer.

vucub88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I'm definitely interested. Totally hypothetical, if one is in the beta, could one say that one was in the beta?

grimmie92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

i realise im digging up an ancient corpse of a post here, but we do infact have a duder guild now, 20+ members atm, PM me if you wish to join

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.