Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Elder Scrolls Online

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Apr 04, 2014

An MMORPG set in the world of Nirn, focusing on the familiar continent of Tamriel, taking place a thousand years before The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim.

Luchadeer Crusaders Alliance Poll

grimmie92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Luchadeer Crusaders Alliance Poll (41 votes)

Stay with Aldmeri Dominion - Ask people to join this alliance if they want to join the guild 20%
    Join the Ebonheart Pact - Reform the guild and change its alignment to be with the Ebonheart pact 15%
    Join the Daggerfall Covenant - Reform the guild and change its alignment to be with the Ebonheart pact 27%
    Leave things as they are - Stay Aligned to the Aldmeri Dominion, Dungeoning together isnt worth all this work but i dont want to change my alliance neither 39%
     • 
    grimmie92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

made a mistake in the poll, the Join Daggerfall covenant option is meant to say align with daggerfall, not ebonheart. sorry

gike987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By gike987

Stay as we are and when we get more people to join all factions will eventually have people. I will probably make an alt later in Aldmeri Dominion. Just make sure to tell what PvP campaign the guild is in so we don't join it with a character from another faction.

From what I have read you can have characters from multiple factions but they can't join the same campaign (PvP instance).

Karkarov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Karkarov

I am going to vote for stay as we are, I also intend to have alts in all alliances anyway and with enough members this will fix itself.

Omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

I really hope things stay the way they are. I don't want to make a whole new character after all the time I've put in.

spraynardtatum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

I fear change

Karkarov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nah nothing is changing guys, we decided to stick with things as they are. Besides there are now plenty of people from all alliances in the guild.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.