The Elder Scrolls Online Beta

#1 Edited by BigJeffrey (5095 posts) -

I got a Beta Test Invitation, i highly doubt i'll be playing this since the xone is coming out and im not in a Elder Scolls mood so here is my key. Signed up just for the hell of it? Give your key away too.

Head Over Here to Create a Account and Redeem, Fusrado away?

https://account.elderscrollsonline.com/login

#2 Edited by Nictel (2429 posts) -

Would love to but have no time this weekend. So better be someone else that is also in Europe and who don't get a PS4 until the 29th or march for XBO.

#3 Posted by Unequivocable (225 posts) -

Thanks duder! I totally got in! I'd signed up for this beta ages ago but wasn't chosen, so I'm pretty pumped to see what it's all about.

#4 Posted by BigJeffrey (5095 posts) -

Thanks duder! I totally got in! I'd signed up for this beta ages ago but wasn't chosen, so I'm pretty pumped to see what it's all about.

Enjoy Blacksmithing for 10 Hours!

#5 Posted by Unequivocable (225 posts) -

@bigjeffrey said:

@unequivocable said:

That's totally what I'm going to do--75% of my Skyrim time was blacksmithing!

#6 Posted by louis0nfire (205 posts) -

Just got the same email. I'll likely check it out briefly this weekend, but I'm in the same boat with my Xbox One arriving on Friday.

#7 Edited by SlashDance (1831 posts) -

@bigjeffrey said:

@unequivocable said:

That's totally what I'm going to do--75% of my Skyrim time was blacksmithing!

Iron Dagger Added

Iron Dagger Added

Iron Dagger Added

Iron Dagger Added

Iron Dagger Added

Iron Dagger Added

Iron Dagger Added

#8 Edited by BigJeffrey (5095 posts) -

Hello I got another key, will not use it here you go.

9D9FGFJ6EMWRPX7TJ6GF

upcoming ESO beta test! Join us from Friday, February 28th at 12:00PM EST untilSunday, March 2nd at 11:59PM EST.

#9 Posted by adoggz (2070 posts) -

I got a spare key if anyone wants it 6WMHGGA9XK97TLCFGGK9

#10 Edited by Moonshadow101 (572 posts) -

JHW659Y475KY6YDHMJTL

The test period this weekend (28th to 2nd, as stated above) is a "Stress test," and everyone getting an invite is getting a second one to give to a "friend." This is mine. I have nowhere better to put it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.