1 Year of Skyrim: Your Thoughts Now?

• 156 results
#151 Posted by Chontamenti (153 posts) -

I invested over 300 hours in this game!

50 with my 1hand/Shield Guy, with him I finished the Story.

250 with my Bow/Assassin-Girl... I cleared nearly every Dungeon with her.. but did never finish the main questline ^^

I still think it is incredibly great!

#152 Posted by gamefreak9 (2344 posts) -

Better than any game out this year. Except maybe dark souls prepare to die.

#153 Posted by Joey_Connell (56 posts) -

After 2 characters and 200+ hours i've drawn one conclusion. OBLIVION was better.

#154 Posted by HerbieBug (4212 posts) -

My problem with Bethesda games is inadequate in-game maps and overly complex interior level designs. Skyrim is no exception to this issue. I suppose some people like the idea of a sidequest underground dungeon taking an hour or more to navigate through; I do not.

Also, constantly moving NPC's. Pain in the ass. I don't care that it is more realistic to have your quest giving NPC be in their shop from morning to early evening, in the bar from early evening to midnight, and at home from midnight to 7am. Put them in one goddamn place so I don't have to do the wild goose chase just to get the 50 gold coins or whatever the NPC owes me for the errand I ran for them.

#155 Posted by Fallen189 (4941 posts) -

After 200+ hours in, I never want to play it again. Which is a shame, as it was a good game. Just... repetitive 

#156 Posted by TheSilentTruth (1106 posts) -

Almost 400 hours with the 360 version and I'm not tired of it yet. It's just a great game for me to escape to.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.