150. Guards will complain to you about your screaming at the most inopportune times.
100+ Things You've Learned Playing Skyrim (Spoiler Free Edition!)
157. You can get a bounty put out for you if you go to a farm outside town in the day, cast fury on one of the two chickens & one of them dies.
158. On the 360, press & hold A to pick up items (yes level 20+ something & just found out).
159. People imagine that they are hearing things as well as the arrow you just shot into them.
160. Using the dragon shout dash move enough times in Solitude (while overencumbered to get to the vendors) will sometimes result in a guard telling you to stop using the dragon shout.
172. Something I just learned today,if you steal something from and NPC, they get pissed. However, you're free to lift said item, walk around with it behind a house where no-one can see you, then take it. No problem. Out of sight, out of mind.
"Didn't my house used to be full of stuff before someone put this kettle on my head? Oh well."
174. Sneaky archers with terrible aim can actually stay alive longer in this game. Arrows make sounds that can distract some enemies away from your position if they haven't [Discovered] you yet. Fun situations to be had by all.
175. Enemies backtracking into their own trip-wires is glorious. Kudos to one not-so-smart Bandit especially as he triggered a trap with a huge ram mounted in the ceiling that sent him flying over my head across the room where he crash-landed in some nice wooden furniture.
204) Dragons can attack you while you are in town.
I had fast-traveled to Whiterun, when I heard a dragon roar and the battle music kick in. With me using my fireballs and my ax and Lydia using her bow, we managed to defeat the dragon. Even in the middle of the night, all of the town gathered to see the felled beast and stared in amazement. The bones themselves lead to my next point.
205) Dragon bones can teleport.
When the dragon died, it body was positioned such that in order to enter or leave the city through the city gate, you had to pass under the dragon skeleton's tail, which was truly awesome. When I came back to town the next time, the skeleton was completely across the path through town, with it's tail wriggling about as it glitched through the door of the weapon shop, and the ground texture in front of the store gone with a hole in the world. Next, it position itself in the small creek running through town, with it's head and neck under the bridge in front of the city gate. Then it disappeared for a while. Currently the bones are next to the big tree in town, listening to the crazy guy in front of the statue of Talos.
Please Log In to post.
This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.
Comment and Save
Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.