Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Game » consists of 30 releases. Released Nov 11, 2011

The fifth installment in Bethesda's Elder Scrolls franchise is set in the eponymous province of Skyrim, where the ancient threat of dragons, led by the sinister Alduin, is rising again to threaten all mortal races. Only the player, as the prophesied hero the Dovahkiin, can save the world from destruction.

All I Can Say is Wow

MrWillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By MrWillz

I am an avid PC gamer but for some reason opted to buy Skyrim for the 360 . After the 360 texture install glitch and long load times I decided to transfeer my 360 save to the PC. And wow graphics are so much better on the PC and the load time are less then half, when going into a door on the 360 it would take at least 7 seconds with the PC it is barely 2 and did I mention the graphics. If you have the 360 verison of Skyrim and have a PC that can play Skyrim I would highly recommend transferring your save trust me it will be worth it.

GJSmitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By GJSmitty

Yes Skyrim is great on PC, though one of the bad things is that sometimes you don't have time to read the loading screen :D

Avatar image for deactivated-629eab11cc270
    deactivated-629eab11cc270

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Cool, so game running on old hardware is worse then one running on new hardware?

Meowshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Meowshi

A PC game looks better than a 360 game?! How has this news not spread? You must spread your message to masses. The President must be alerted. Go now, before it's too late!

shinboy630

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#5  Edited By shinboy630

@Meowshi said:

A PC game looks better than a 360 game?! How has this news not spread? You must spread your message to masses. The President must be alerted. Go now, before it's too late!

I called the Pentagon but got a busy signal. I think too many people are calling in with this news!

Avatar image for thedudeofgaming
    TheDudeOfGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#6  Edited By TheDudeOfGaming

Yes yes yes yes yes. PC is amazing. Moving on.

Vinny_Says

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#7  Edited By Vinny_Says

@Zacagawea said:

Cool, so game running on old hardware is worse then one running on new hardware?

GET. THE. FUCK. OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EchoEcho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By EchoEcho

You're an avid PC gamer... yet you're astounded that the graphics and load times are superior to the 360 version? What... I don't...

DeadManRollin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By DeadManRollin

@Vinny_Says said:

@Zacagawea said:

GET. THE. FUCK. OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There should be an upvote or like button here. I so wanted to "like" this post :D

Skyrim on PC is awesome.

The only complain I have is a minor stuttering issue where my screen gets frozen if I try to sprint through open terrains. It never happens inside the towns, only when I am walking barefoot from point A to B. Is there a fix for this? Sorry for asking this question here, but I guess opening a separate thread isn't the best of ideas.

galiant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#10  Edited By galiant

The game still looks pretty amazing on consoles.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.