Hey, so i plan on playing this for the PC, and have no idea what to get mod wise, anyone recommend me some? I dont want to go all out, i rather just play the game naked, but was just wondering if there was a mod that was absolutely worth using. Thanks.
Anyone recommend me some mods?
My list of essential mods:
- SkyUI - a UI made for PC
- Categorized Favorites Menu - a favorites menu made for PC
- Skyrim Community Uncapper - level your character, skills and perks how you want
- the Unofficial Patches - fixes shit
- Official HD Textures DLC Fix -- fixes more shit
- HighRes Texture Pack DLC Tweaks - fixes even more shit
- A Quality World Map with Roads - a map without the roads on it isn't really a map
- Increased Character Height - set the first person camera height to the actual height of your race
- The Paarthurnax Dilemma - spoilers, read the description at your own risk
- Rayek's End - the best house mod there is, especially if you think the Dragonborn should have a place to hide their loot
- Realistic Lighting with Customization - because the vanilla lighting is crap
- Convenient Horses - the one and only horse mod you need, horses are useless without it
Awesome but not essential mods:
- Bandolier - Bags and Pouches - they're both useful and look awesome
- Camping Lite - it gets dark at night with Realistic Lighting, set up camp and wait for morning
- Cloaks of Skyrim - they're both useful and look awesome
- Auto Unequip Ammo - unequips the arrows when you unequip the bow
- SM Drop Lit Torches - it's dark in the dungeons with Realistic Lighting, but you can't hold your weapons/shield/spells and a torch at the same time
- Wearable Lanterns - same
This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.
Comment and Save
Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.