Aperture takes a crack at the Skyrim Creative Toolbox: Fixes Bug

#1 Edited by the_great_skenardo (110 posts) -

For those not in the know, Bethesda and Steam have collaborated to bring the results of the Skyrim Creation Kit-a massive tool for modders released this week- straight to the Steam workshop. There users can post mods they've made and have the community rate them

Earlier this week a new offering popped up: "The Fall of the Space Core, Vol. 1," a new Mod for Skyrim as authored by the mysterious Steam user "Aperture Laboratories." This mod adds a unique event to the game, a couple of hidden extras related to the event, and yet another item to clutter up your "Misc" inventory.

However, it also fixes a critical bug in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. By including the voice of the space core in the game, Skyrim now joins the ranks of games featuring the voice of Nolan North, where previously the omission had been a glaring bug since day one.

Link:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=7375

#2 Posted by Rerejo28 (135 posts) -

I really wish I could play this on my computer... ugh.

#3 Posted by Jack268 (3387 posts) -

Aren't there like 3 of these threads already?

#4 Posted by emergency (1193 posts) -

@Jack268 said:

At least, and most stupidly this seems to just be an article copied and pasted. Consdering it says "Earlier today a new offering popped up".. even though its been several days since its release now.

#5 Posted by the_great_skenardo (110 posts) -

@Jack268 said:

A second look around the forums revealed that there are two places where the information is revealed, but none of them mention the space core pack or allude to it in the title. I certainly didn't see any when I did my due diligence.

@emergency said:

@Jack268 said:

At least, and most stupidly this seems to just be an article copied and pasted. Consdering it says "Earlier today a new offering popped up".. even though its been several days since its release now.

I can see why you'd say that, but I don't plagiarize. The correction to the release date is duly noted and updated in the original post.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.