Bookshelves still broken :(

#1 Posted by Equal_Opportunity_Destroyer497 (559 posts) -

I tapped out Skyrim some time ago but out of sheer boredom I threw it back in just to mess around and murder things. Since it had been a while I was, of course, required to download the 1.4 patch which supposedly had a great many fixes to a great many problems in the game. From what I've read, the issues I experienced over my 160+ hours were extremely mild compared to what other folks have had to deal with. The only things that I found persistently annoying were the non-functioning bookshelves in my main house in Markarth. As I was watching the dead bodies I'd dropped into the river float away I suddenly remembered that this was supposed to have been fixed with the most recent patch. So I fast traveled home, said hi to my wife for the first time in weeks, and checked out my bookcase. Still broken. Now I do realize that this is, as far as bugs in Skrim go, very insignnificant especially compared to what PS3 players have gone through. But my Skyrim-induced OCD really wants to get the damn thing organized so I can finally bask in it's complete and scholarly greatness. Has this been fixed for anyone or is it still broken for you as well? On a positive note my trusty steed Shadowmere is back after a 60 hour vacation. I never thought I'd see him again after he rode that invisible whirlwind to the top of that mountain in the distance.

#2 Posted by lavaman77 (567 posts) -

@Equal_Opportunity_Destroyer497 said:

Shadowmere is back after a 60 hour vacation. I never thought I'd see him again after he rode that invisible whirlwind to the top of that mountain in the distance.

Imagining that happening cracks me up so bad!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.