Continuation of Gaming!

Posted by Grambo (21 posts) -

I've been playing the crap out of my latest gaming additon Dawnguard for Skyrim. Definitely one of the best expansions I've ever played! Sadly enough those of you on PC can't play for another week or so... SORRY!

But hey, I'm sure you'll survive.

Best of luck to those of you exploring the newest content from Bethesda! Peace!

#1 Posted by Grambo (21 posts) -

I've been playing the crap out of my latest gaming additon Dawnguard for Skyrim. Definitely one of the best expansions I've ever played! Sadly enough those of you on PC can't play for another week or so... SORRY!

But hey, I'm sure you'll survive.

Best of luck to those of you exploring the newest content from Bethesda! Peace!

#2 Posted by TeamJersey (341 posts) -

I think it's good so far, but in comparison to Shivering Isles, I'm not sure it is on the same level. Still, lots o' fun.

#3 Posted by Getz (3119 posts) -

@TeamJersey said:

I think it's good so far, but in comparison to Shivering Isles, I'm not sure it is on the same level. Still, lots o' fun.

Shivering Isles didn't give you super powers. Advantage Dawnguard.

#4 Posted by TeamJersey (341 posts) -

@Getz: True, but I think Shivering Isles takes it in scope. Dawnguard-1, Shivering Isles-1.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.