Dawnguard PC release?

#1 Posted by Veektarius (4932 posts) -

The 30 day exclusivity deal had people thinking Dawnguard would be out in a few days, but there's been no Steam advertising. Is it time for me to moderate my expectations?

#2 Posted by SefaRed (122 posts) -

Microsoft probably wouldn't allow any kind of advertising for other versions until the exclusivity is done. I'm kind of hoping for a quick release, but I doubt it'll be the instant the deal runs out. Can't remember what happened with the Fallout 3 DLC.

#3 Posted by ShockD (2412 posts) -

I'm anxiously waiting for it as well :(

#4 Posted by Moonshadow101 (572 posts) -

Same. I'm also hoping that Microsoft has some kind of gag order on the other versions, and that's what's keeping the advertisements in check. But the line between rational conclusions and wishful thinking is awfully thin in a case like this, when we have virtually no information at all to go on.

#5 Posted by l4wd0g (1993 posts) -

Yeah, I'm hoping for a Thursday morning surprise.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.