Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Game » consists of 30 releases. Released Nov 11, 2011

The fifth installment in Bethesda's Elder Scrolls franchise is set in the eponymous province of Skyrim, where the ancient threat of dragons, led by the sinister Alduin, is rising again to threaten all mortal races. Only the player, as the prophesied hero the Dovahkiin, can save the world from destruction.

Dawnguard PC release?

veektarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By veektarius

The 30 day exclusivity deal had people thinking Dawnguard would be out in a few days, but there's been no Steam advertising. Is it time for me to moderate my expectations?

SefaRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By SefaRed

Microsoft probably wouldn't allow any kind of advertising for other versions until the exclusivity is done. I'm kind of hoping for a quick release, but I doubt it'll be the instant the deal runs out. Can't remember what happened with the Fallout 3 DLC.

ShockD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By ShockD

I'm anxiously waiting for it as well :(

Moonshadow101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Moonshadow101

Same. I'm also hoping that Microsoft has some kind of gag order on the other versions, and that's what's keeping the advertisements in check. But the line between rational conclusions and wishful thinking is awfully thin in a case like this, when we have virtually no information at all to go on.

l4wd0g

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By l4wd0g

Yeah, I'm hoping for a Thursday morning surprise.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.