Dawnguard Ps3 release delayed

#1 Posted by jimmyfenix (3830 posts) -
#2 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -
#3 Posted by Superkenon (1394 posts) -

Eh, I can wait. Sounded like they had plenty of bugs to fix even in the 360 version.

#4 Posted by Gabriel (4055 posts) -

PS3 is bottom in the relationship.

#5 Posted by Strife777 (1503 posts) -

I just want that PC version. Now.

#6 Posted by Sackmanjones (4652 posts) -

Since I have a new computer, from now on I will be buying Bethsteda games on there. Already bought FO:NV ultimate on there, and it took all my power not to re-buy Skyrim on there for mods and overall performance. But on the topic at hand, I am most definitely not ready for anymore Skyrim so it's totally fine with me.

#7 Posted by CJduke (782 posts) -

I just want the pc version. If they are gonna take their time to make sure it runs well and isn't buggy then I'm all for waiting a bit longer.

#8 Posted by gaminghooligan (1418 posts) -

@Sackmanjones: I caved man, the mods are to much fun.

#9 Posted by Hemmelight (159 posts) -

@Sackmanjones: I played the PS3 version for maybe 20 hours but I said 'fuck it' and bought it on Steam. Traded my PS3 copy in, but I kept the sweet map. :P

#10 Posted by Spoonman671 (4562 posts) -
#12 Posted by DJJoeJoe (1317 posts) -

@Sackmanjones said:

Since I have a new computer, from now on I will be buying Bethsteda games on there. Already bought FO:NV ultimate on there, and it took all my power not to re-buy Skyrim on there for mods and overall performance. But on the topic at hand, I am most definitely not ready for anymore Skyrim so it's totally fine with me.

You should have picked it up when it was on sale, was super cheap. It's worth it at any price though, as you'd know if you've already played it for any length of time elsewhere. You can use a 360 controller with it seamlessly as well, if you're worried about adjusting to controls. If you ignore all the prostitution, 'clean' body, anime girl/boy mods there are some real gems out there that can truly enchance the Skyrim experience as if Bethesda themselves did some of them.

#13 Posted by living4theday258 (678 posts) -
#14 Posted by SortedeVaras (111 posts) -

@CJduke said:

I just want the pc version. If they are gonna take their time to make sure it runs well and isn't buggy then I'm all for waiting a bit longer.

We all know thats not going to happen, it will still be buggy as hell if we ever get it. I say ever because judging by that fool's tweet it does not sound for sure like its even coming to pc and ps3. I hope they don't pull this shit with Dishonored's DLC too. :/

#15 Posted by two_socks (223 posts) -

Maybe next gen Bethesda will learn to code for the Sony system as well. Or just in general.

#16 Posted by Kaiserhawk (62 posts) -

@Spoonman671: wut...

#17 Posted by _Soki_ (101 posts) -

Yeah from what I understand they show no interest of releasing it on any other platforms other than the 360.

#18 Edited by RustySanderke (117 posts) -

@_Soki_ said:

Yeah from what I understand they show no interest of releasing it on any other platforms other than the 360.

Whereas the Playstation Store people are expecting it next month.

#19 Posted by BlackLagoon (1383 posts) -

I've long since reconciled with the idea of never buying a Bethesda game until they're done patching it. Microsoft's moneyhating only makes the choice that much easier.

#20 Posted by mandude (2669 posts) -

I've long since stopped caring. Plus, I have about 2 years worth of Steam Loot to go through now.

#21 Posted by falling_fast (2190 posts) -

This is one of the reasons I'm buying a pc.

#22 Posted by SortedeVaras (111 posts) -

@damnable_fiend: Why? We have not gotten Dawnguard either, nor do we have a release date. We got fucked just as much as PS3 owners. :/

#23 Posted by falling_fast (2190 posts) -

@SortedeVaras said:

@damnable_fiend: Why? We have not gotten Dawnguard either, nor do we have a release date. We got fucked just as much as PS3 owners. :/

true, but all of the dlc for ps3 for new vegas ended up breaking the game irrepairably. at least on pc we'll eventually get the dlc and it will work.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.