Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Game » consists of 30 releases. Released Nov 11, 2011

The fifth installment in Bethesda's Elder Scrolls franchise is set in the eponymous province of Skyrim, where the ancient threat of dragons, led by the sinister Alduin, is rising again to threaten all mortal races. Only the player, as the prophesied hero the Dovahkiin, can save the world from destruction.

Deadliest Warrior: Ep. 4 Treasure Hunters VS Frost Atronachs

tekmojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By tekmojo

Deadliest Warrior Skyrim: Episode 4 - Treasure Hunters & Snow Bears VS Frost Atronachs. In this episode a small group of adventure-seeking treasure hunters are in search of some lost treasure. All seems well, until a formidable band of Frost Atronachs arrive in hopes of protecting their sacred land.

Refinement on balance has allowed me to include for the first time, two separate forces for one team. I will continue to tweak anything as needed, but here are the rules for this episode:

Rules:

-10 Treasure Hunters + 5 Snow Bears VS 15 Frost Atronachs

-Health is increased and scaled based on original health values for all combatants.

-There will be 5 rounds, at the end of each round, the amount of survivors will be tallied.

-The rules are subject to change for any given episode. Any suggestions, advice, and/or comments are welcomed! Now enjoy the show!

Avatar image for belligerentengine
    BelligerentEngine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By BelligerentEngine

Man... remember when Frost Atronauchs used to be rough-neck motherfuckers... What happened to those guys?

BraveToaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By BraveToaster
    tekmojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By tekmojo
    @Axxol said:

Not bad.

Thx! Well here is my one issue with most humanoid NPCs:  
    As soon as the dev kit is added, I will likely have to create a specific mod for all my battle filming preferences, will make it loads easier to manage NPCs.
    twigger89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By twigger89

@BelligerentEngine said:

Man... remember when Frost Atronauchs used to be rough-neck motherfuckers... What happened to those guys?

They took an arrow to the knee...

BraveToaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By BraveToaster

@tekmojo said:

@Axxol said:

Not bad.

I thought the Frost Atronachs would win more rounds than that.
    Thx! Well here is my one issue with most humanoid NPCs:
    As soon as they are low on health, it resets combat AI, for both the defender, and the attacker. This could very likely give an unfair advantage to certain species of warriors, allowing them to regain health while incapacitated.
    As soon as the dev kit is added, I will likely have to create a specific mod for all my battle filming preferences, will make it loads easier to manage NPCs.

Cool. I can't wait to see the videos post-dev kit. The only problem I had was the same battle music being looped for 6 minutes. It's a minor issue.

tekmojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By tekmojo
    @Axxol: Yea I had a lot of footage, and I really liked the song's main verse, but this was by far the longest one yet, probably will cut it back down so it doesn't get so overwhelming.
    BraveToaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By BraveToaster

@tekmojo said:

@Axxol: Yea I had a lot of footage, and I really liked the song's main verse, but this was by far the longest one yet, probably will cut it back down so it doesn't get so overwhelming.

I think the length of the video is fine.

Avatar image for halcyontwilight
    halcyontwilight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By halcyontwilight

Great work! It would be cool to see mixed teams for some of your next videos. Something like conjurers + atronachs vs vampires + thralls.

tekmojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By tekmojo
    @Axxol: Roger that, yea I get what you mean, will keep mixing things up, definitely each episode has its strengths and weaknesses. Will make notes when pre-planning for next one. I also figured out how to keep it fair by nullifying the reset of AI if someone gets incapped. I will likely remove humaniods ability to recharge health unless that is part of their trait, or just set it low. Haven't tried in large scale, but that should help with balance and realism.

@halcyonTwilight: Ty! Definitely have more plans for team battles in the future.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.