Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Game » consists of 30 releases. Released Nov 11, 2011

The fifth installment in Bethesda's Elder Scrolls franchise is set in the eponymous province of Skyrim, where the ancient threat of dragons, led by the sinister Alduin, is rising again to threaten all mortal races. Only the player, as the prophesied hero the Dovahkiin, can save the world from destruction.

DLC Idea

cmcali16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By cmcali16

Here's a thought of what I'd like to see as DLC at some point for Skyrim. I want one where we can somehow go back in time, or learn about the stories of the dwermer and the falmer, and how they ended up how they are currently. I think theres great chances for good stories to come from that.

face15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By face15

That would be awesome.

It'd probably be more cheesy than just having you play a different character but it would be better if they made it so that it wasn't like a flashback but your characters actually travelling back in time. That way you could keep all your stuff and could effect parts of the world when you came back to the present day.

That said it would be cool to play as a dwarf.

Maystack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Maystack

I dunno, I kinda like the way that the Dwemer are shrouded in mystery at the moment.

Avatar image for equitasinvictus
    EquitasInvictus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By EquitasInvictus

I really want them to expand on the overarching conflict between what's left of the Empire and the Thalmor. They've even hinted that despite the "peace" they've made for the course of the campaign of Skyrim, it wasn't going to last.

Honestly, all I play are the non-mer races and I was down with Talos worship so I'd love a DLC that will let you really stick it to the Thalmor.

Avatar image for deactivated-629eab11cc270
    deactivated-629eab11cc270

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The Falmer are already explained in the game and in Dawguard Donguard even more so.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.