DLC Idea

#1 Posted by cmcali16 (52 posts) -

Here's a thought of what I'd like to see as DLC at some point for Skyrim. I want one where we can somehow go back in time, or learn about the stories of the dwermer and the falmer, and how they ended up how they are currently. I think theres great chances for good stories to come from that.

#2 Posted by face15 (1306 posts) -

That would be awesome.

It'd probably be more cheesy than just having you play a different character but it would be better if they made it so that it wasn't like a flashback but your characters actually travelling back in time. That way you could keep all your stuff and could effect parts of the world when you came back to the present day.

That said it would be cool to play as a dwarf.

#3 Posted by Maystack (902 posts) -

I dunno, I kinda like the way that the Dwemer are shrouded in mystery at the moment.

#4 Posted by EquitasInvictus (2030 posts) -

I really want them to expand on the overarching conflict between what's left of the Empire and the Thalmor. They've even hinted that despite the "peace" they've made for the course of the campaign of Skyrim, it wasn't going to last.

Honestly, all I play are the non-mer races and I was down with Talos worship so I'd love a DLC that will let you really stick it to the Thalmor.

#5 Edited by Zacagawea (1616 posts) -

The Falmer are already explained in the game and in Dawguard Donguard even more so.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.