Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Game » consists of 30 releases. Released Nov 11, 2011

The fifth installment in Bethesda's Elder Scrolls franchise is set in the eponymous province of Skyrim, where the ancient threat of dragons, led by the sinister Alduin, is rising again to threaten all mortal races. Only the player, as the prophesied hero the Dovahkiin, can save the world from destruction.

Does anyone buy dragon bones for full price?

Vincemaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Vincemaster

I keep saving the dragon bones and scales in hopes that I will sell them for 500 or whatever they're supposed to be worth but every trader I've been to so far won't offer me more than 180 or so. But they weigh a lot so I want to get rid of them. Has anybody found a shop or a trader that will buy them for full price?

biomajor09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By biomajor09

Doesn't the price you get depend on your speech? The higher your speech the closest to the true value you get.

Avatar image for theoriginalatlas
    Atlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 19

#3  Edited By Atlas

It's not the shop that's the problem. You have to get your speech skill higher and unlock the perks that let you barter with shopkeepers better.

Hold onto the dragon stuff for now, as looking at the armour perks list, I have a hunch you might well use that stuff to make Dragon armour during the later stages of the games, that is if you're playing a character who knows his way around a blacksmith's forge.

atomicxblade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By atomicxblade

@Atlas: You do it requires 100 smithing to make dragon armor.

MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By MikkaQ

You need to increase your speech skill, and invest in barter perks.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.