Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Game » consists of 30 releases. Released Nov 11, 2011

The fifth installment in Bethesda's Elder Scrolls franchise is set in the eponymous province of Skyrim, where the ancient threat of dragons, led by the sinister Alduin, is rising again to threaten all mortal races. Only the player, as the prophesied hero the Dovahkiin, can save the world from destruction.

Dragon code of GI cover cracked

Avatar image for the_laughing_man
    The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By The_Laughing_Man

DOVAHKIIN DOVAHKIIN / NAAL OK ZIN LOS VAHRIIN / WAH DEIN VOKUL MAHFAERAAK AHST VAAL / AHRK FIN NOROK PAAL GRAAN / FOD NUST HON ZINDRO ZAAN / DOVAHKIIN FAH HIN KOGAAN MU DRAAL / AHRK FIN KEL LOST PRODAH / DO VED VIING KO FIN KRAH / TOL FOD ZEYMAH WIN KEIN MEYZ FUNDEIN / ALDUIN FEYN DO JUN / KRUZIIK VOKUN STAADNAU / VOTH AAN BAHLOK WAH DIIVON FIN LEIN
    DRAGONBORN DRAGONBORN / BY HIS HONOR IS SWORN / TO KEEP EVIL FOREVER AT BAY / AND THE FIERCEST FOES ROUT / WHEN THEY HEAR TRIUMPH’S SHOUT / DRAGONBORN FOR YOUR BLESSING WE PRAY AND THE SCROLLS HAVE FORTOLD / OF BLACK WINGS IN THE COLD / THAT WHEN BROTHERS WAGE WAR COME UNFURLED / ALDUIN BANE OF KINGS / ANCIENT SHADOW UNBOUND / WITH A HUNGER TO SWALLOW THE WORLD  

Source  

Still seems to make little sense. What do the Giant bomb users think? Maybe a hint to the plot. 

oatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By oatz

dat rhymed yo

ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

#3  Edited By ArbitraryWater

Well, the game revolves around a civil war in skyrim, and the return of the dragons. Your character, last of the Dragonborn, will probably fix both of those problems. Probably.

Avatar image for a_cute_squirtle
    A_Cute_Squirtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By A_Cute_Squirtle

I'm just so fucking excited that you might get to fight a fucking dragon in an Elder Scrolls game. 

shiftymagician

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5  Edited By shiftymagician
    @A_Cute_Squirtle said:
    " I'm just so fucking excited that you might get to fight a fucking dragon in an Elder Scrolls game.  "
    I am very surprised how long it has taken for such a classic fight to even be a possibility.  However I still have to keep my Hype level in check.  Don't want to reach an illegal amount of hype.
    A_Cute_Squirtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By A_Cute_Squirtle
    @ShiftyMagician said:
    " @A_Cute_Squirtle said:
    " I'm just so fucking excited that you might get to fight a fucking dragon in an Elder Scrolls game.  "
    I am very surprised how long it has taken for such a classic fight to even be a possibility.  However I still have to keep my Hype level in check.  Don't want to reach an illegal amount of hype. "
    I know what you mean. Police caught me with an illegal amount of hype once. Rough shit man. Rough.
    Skald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 7

#7  Edited By Skald

I'm getting a bit of a George R. R. Martin vibe from this. That isn't to say that I don't like it, since I loved A Song of Ice and Fire so far, it's just my take away.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9398c1300c7
    deactivated-5f9398c1300c7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@A_Cute_Squirtle said:
    " @ShiftyMagician said:
    " @A_Cute_Squirtle said:
    I am very surprised how long it has taken for such a classic fight to even be a possibility.  However I still have to keep my Hype level in check.  Don't want to reach an illegal amount of hype. "
    I know what you mean. Police caught me with an illegal amount of hype once. Rough shit man. Rough. "
    Shit, man. What did you hype for? I got 5 years for hyping Half-Life2.
    A_Cute_Squirtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By A_Cute_Squirtle
    @Tru3_Blu3 said:
    " @A_Cute_Squirtle said:
    " @ShiftyMagician said:
    " @A_Cute_Squirtle said:
    I know what you mean. Police caught me with an illegal amount of hype once. Rough shit man. Rough. "
    Shit, man. What did you hype for? I got 5 years for hyping Half-Life2. "
    I was just lyin' low in the backstreets of Pallet Town, talkin' to some kids about how good Soul Silver/ Heart Gold would be and how I could get it to them cheap and bam! Fuckin' pigs
    Avatar image for the_official_japanese_teabag
    the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@Tru3_Blu3 said:
    " @A_Cute_Squirtle said:
    " @ShiftyMagician said:
    " @A_Cute_Squirtle said:
    Shit, man. What did you hype for? I got 5 years for hyping Half-Life2. "
    yo, i got locked up for 2 days after i watched the killzone 3 trailer.  as soon as i finished it, i thought "im going to pre order this game!"  the police were at my door right away.  theyve been suspecting me for months as soon as i finished killzone 2
    AuthenticM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By AuthenticM

I was so hyped for Medal of Honor that the police came to my door just to laugh at my fucking face.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.