So let me get this straight. You can basically overpower the hell out of your character by doing this:
- Get your Enchanting, Alchemy, and Smithing all the way up to 100
- Down a Fortify Enchanting potion and enchant a bunch of gear with Fortify Alchemy.
- Make stronger Fortify Enchanting potions.
- Enchant more stuff with higher Fortify Alchemy.
- Make even stronger Fortify Enchanting potions.
- Keep repeating steps 4 and 5 until your lil heart is content.
- Whenever you feel like stopping, enchant a bunch of gear with ridiculous Fortify Smithing and make equally ridiculous Fortify Smithing potions
- Improve your weapons by this ungodly percentage.
- Down another ridiculous Enchanting potion and enchant your stuff with insane additional weapon damage, block percentage, and magicka enchants that make your casting school of choice cost nothing.
Are there caps to any of that? Or does it just go on to the point where you're just one-shotting everything, invisible, never using magicka, or never taking damage?