Favorite Armor?

• 112 results
#101 Edited by Storms (341 posts) -

My favorite armor depends on the character I'm playing. If I'm a patriotic Nord, dragonplate armor. If I'm a noble Breton, Ebony armor. If I'm a psychopathic marauding killer, Daedric armor. For light armor, it's harder... most of it is ugly. 

@Chavtheworld@Neurotic:  

Every friend or loved one you kill should increase the life-steal enchantment of the Ebony Blade by two points, up to a max of 30 points (pretty powerful). I don't believe there's any way to track your progress, but it should amount to 10 kills to get to max.

#102 Posted by InternetCrab (1504 posts) -

Nightingale Armor is extremely badass.

#103 Posted by FoxMulder (1625 posts) -

I love the look of the Ebony armor. For some reason it reminds me of Iron Man's Armor but black or something. It makes me wish I had picked Heavy Armor to specalize in, but the light Dragonscale armor is pretty awesome too. I was just glad to finally get rid of the Glass armor. I liked the Glass at first, but I soon got sick of how bad it looks. Dragonscale may not look the coolest, but my 300+ light armor rating is pretty sick!

#104 Posted by insane_shadowblade85 (1388 posts) -

I really like the Dragonscale armor but that Ebony armor looks pretty cool. I'm currently wearing Daedric armor mainly for one reason. It's not because the red parts of the armor looks like it glows in the dark (if you know me then you know I really like lights and glowing things) but for the fact that I read that if you wear a full set of Daedric armor then there's a chance that some Vigilant of Stendarr members will attack you on sight. I haven't had this happen to me yet, but I'm currently roaming around the world waiting to be attacked. I want to be attacked damn it!

#105 Posted by myketuna (1651 posts) -

@TheHT said:

definitely the ebony set with the mail cuirass.

You have the only correct answer.

#106 Posted by weegieanawrench (1935 posts) -

Nightingale amour with Krosis or Clavicus Vile's masque.

#107 Posted by muktor (61 posts) -

I like the stats of the arch mage armor

its best for my mage

but I dont like how it looks :x

#108 Posted by Stepside (508 posts) -
Pimpin'.
#109 Posted by INV2 (256 posts) -

@muktor: yes, that armor is totally ugg-lay. Sashay away.

#110 Edited by benspyda (2030 posts) -

God dragonplate armor is horrible looking. For light armor Dragonscale and Nightingale look badass. Heavy armor has better looking options, ebony, orcish and Daedric all look really cool.

#111 Posted by fetchfox (1221 posts) -

Currently I'm a fan of Ebony-armor with an hd-texture mod and wearing a ninja mask at the same time (from an excellent armor-set mod from Nexus). Dual-wielding two Daedra katanas (mod) at the same time makes it even better.

#112 Posted by adamatiumman (1 posts) -

light- nightingale

heavy- nordic carved armour (from dragonbone dlc)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.