Favorite Quest?

#1 Posted by frankatank (12 posts) -

What is your favorite quest? Why? I would have to say mine could be almost any of the daedric artifact quests. They are so fascinating, and the story with the daedric lords is always interesting in my opinion. What do you guys think?

#2 Posted by Cathryn (549 posts) -

I liked A Night to Remember, just because it was so hilarious, and also the quest to restore the tree in Whiterun. The sanctuary was absolutely gorgeous and probably one of my favourite environments in the game.

#3 Posted by frankatank (12 posts) -

@Cathryn: I forgot all about A Night to Remember! I really enjoyed that quest, it shows how good of a sense of humor Bethesda has. It was a nice change of pace from the normal dragon slaying.

#4 Edited by Clonedzero (4200 posts) -

that tower in dawnstar where you go into it with that priest and theres that cult and you go into dreams and stuff. i thought that was pretty awesome. i dont remember the quest, but it was awesome. plus that eurandur dude is my favorite follower, he says cool stuff all the time.

#5 Posted by mscupcakes (612 posts) -

It's hard to choose just one but I though the entirety of the Dark Brotherhood questline was just superb. I play a sneaky stealthy character so I love assassination missions.

#6 Posted by SlightConfuse (3963 posts) -

The one on white run where you get wasted. Also the dark brotherhood where you impersonate the gourmet

#7 Posted by TheSilentTruth (1121 posts) -

Elder Knowledge. Seeing Blackreach for the first time was astonishing.

#8 Posted by Divina_Rex (351 posts) -

No One Escapes Cidna Mine!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.