Favorite Skyrim Mod(s)?

#1 Edited by BaneFireLord (2878 posts) -

I've been having an awesomely stupid time messing around with Spell Master The Time And Space Watching giant tumble head over heels in slow motion is a unique experience, to say the least.

#2 Posted by InternetCrab (1504 posts) -

SkyUI and Moonpath to Elsweyr.

#3 Posted by SmasheControllers (2543 posts) -

SkyUI? I guess the lack of meaningful gameplay mods is the reason I got bored of this game fast.

#4 Posted by fetchfox (1158 posts) -

For the moment it has to be Winter is Coming , which adds fur cloaks and hoods. Really well made. For home living, The Asteria. A damn Dwemer Airship, and it's actually lore friendly.

#5 Posted by AiurFlux (899 posts) -

SkyUI, The Asteria, Deus Mons, Midas/Phenderix Magic, Sharpshooters Extreme Graphics Vision ENB - good performance, Better Dynamic Snow, W.A.T.E.R., Leveler's Tower, Deadly Dragons, A Quality World Map - With Roads, Better Sorting, Categorized Favourites Menu, etc.

The ENB mods by themselves change so much about how the game looks. Bethesda really screwed the pooch when they consolified the game and then ported it over while still making it look relatively shitty and having a fucking terrible menu interface.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.