For all the Non-Nord players...

• 53 results
#51 Posted by huntad (2079 posts) -

Just because you want to be stealthy doesn't mean you have to pick a certain race. I've been a Nord thief, and I've been an Argonian warior. Raising the stats is easy in Elder Scrolls games.

#52 Posted by Ghost_Cat (1539 posts) -

A dark elf who becomes greater than any Nord legend? Nah, I think it's cool. Not only does it give me a greater sense of being foreign, but also a deeper impact to the surrounding culture.

#53 Posted by FreakAche (3026 posts) -

I'm an Argonian and I think it's a little weird, but I think it would have been fine if they had just done multiple recordings for the shouts to account for the different races. I would like my guy to sound all lizard-y and stuff, so it's kind of disappointing whenever he lets out a very human sounding shout.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.