Guesses on when Expansion Pack will hit.

#1 Posted by TomA (2532 posts) -

It's queite likely an expansion pack is coming for this game( and probably already in the works). When is it coming out? Guesses? I'm going with April or May of 2012.

#2 Posted by emergency (1190 posts) -

I'd go for february.

#3 Posted by TheEvilCory (70 posts) -

Q1 2012 or most likely.

#4 Posted by Slaker117 (4835 posts) -

God, I hope it's not anytime soon. There's too much to do in this game already. Stupid completionist nature.

#5 Posted by Dagbiker (6899 posts) -

I was wondering when some one would post a thread about eather the next Elder scrolls, or DLC

#6 Posted by Loyal_Dragoon (118 posts) -

I'm more interested to see what the DLC is.

#7 Posted by emergency (1190 posts) -

@Loyal_Dragoon said:

Indeed. I'm fascinated. I'd love it to be something other than skyrim in a way.. like the same engine etc. in a completely different setting. Struggling to figure out what that could be though.

#8 Posted by ajamafalous (11592 posts) -
@Loyal_Dragoon said:

Dragon armor.
#9 Posted by tekmojo (2298 posts) -

Late January. Early Feb.

#10 Posted by Rave (370 posts) -

In really hoping its something more along the lines of shivering isles, although I'm guessing this is going to be more similar to fallout dlc. I'll buy it regardless this is one of the best games I think I've played.

#11 Posted by Barrock (3525 posts) -

12-12-12 no doubt.

#12 Posted by ShaggE (5999 posts) -

Oh god, that's right... they're going to keep making this game BIGGER... *falls over*

#13 Posted by SlashDance (1763 posts) -

I've only been to 3 of the 9 major cities in 22 hours of play time. DLC is the least of my worries.

Although I'm curious to see what they have in store, for sure.

#14 Posted by shadows_kill (3165 posts) -

Announced December (probably at the Spike awards thing) and released Q1 (January more specifically). I would be surprised if its past February...

#15 Posted by Guided_By_Tigers (8060 posts) -

Probably next month for the holiday season.

#16 Posted by Loyal_Dragoon (118 posts) -

@ajamafalous said:

@Loyal_Dragoon said:

Dragon armor.

Only if it cost 560 Microsoft points instead of 200. : )

#17 Posted by ShiftyMagician (2128 posts) -

@Loyal_Dragoon said:

@ajamafalous said:

@Loyal_Dragoon said:

Dragon armor.

Is it just me, or does dragon armor already exist and is available in the game? The perk in the smithing skill implies it.

#18 Posted by Dagbiker (6899 posts) -

QI remember reading that the dlc would be more meatty.

#19 Posted by Barrock (3525 posts) -

@ShiftyMagician said:

@Loyal_Dragoon said:

@ajamafalous said:

@Loyal_Dragoon said:

Dragon armor.

Is it just me, or does dragon armor already exist and is available in the game? The perk in the smithing skill implies it.

That's armor for your dude made of dragon parts, not armor that a dragon can wear. :p

#20 Posted by Loyal_Dragoon (118 posts) -

@ShiftyMagician said:

@Loyal_Dragoon said:

@ajamafalous said:

@Loyal_Dragoon said:

Dragon armor.

Yes, you can craft armor that requires dragon scales and bones, but i'm pretty sure he was referring to the whole horse armor debacle from Oblivion.

#21 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -
@ShaggE said:

Oh god, that's right... they're going to keep making this game BIGGER... *falls over*

Right, um, down there with you buddy.
#22 Posted by ShiftyMagician (2128 posts) -

@Barrock: @Loyal_Dragoon: OH GOD WHY DID I NOT REALISE THE JOKE!?

Well I had my dumb moment for the day. Thanks for the clarification fellas.

#23 Edited by TheMasterDS (1874 posts) -

No idea, hopefully not too soon. I guess, looking at Fallout 3, January would be a decent bet. That's assuming it follows the Fallout 3 school of DLC, which it probably would and should considering that Fallout 3's DLC was likely derived from lessons learned from Oblivion's DLC, and it is the best of both worlds, possessing both the richness of a Shivering Isles and the affordability and simple long term benefits of a Wizard's Tower. I just want to know where they intend to take us. Somewhere new I hope, preferably outside of Skyrim.

#24 Posted by Commisar123 (1786 posts) -

I would not be shocked if we got one announced in late December or early January

#25 Posted by kamolahy (117 posts) -

I sure hope it's more like next spring. Can I get a "hear hear" to insane Fall backlog?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.