Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Game » consists of 30 releases. Released Nov 11, 2011

The fifth installment in Bethesda's Elder Scrolls franchise is set in the eponymous province of Skyrim, where the ancient threat of dragons, led by the sinister Alduin, is rising again to threaten all mortal races. Only the player, as the prophesied hero the Dovahkiin, can save the world from destruction.

Harkon is a jerk!

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#1  Edited By musubi

So, fuck this guy. I dunno possibly I need to level up but in the final fight with him and he is kicking my ass over and over again. So then the one time I put my full weight into trying to beating him taking full advantage of every shout, spell, potion I had readily avalible. I get him down to a sliver and let loose a final shot from Ariel's Bow and..... console freezes. -__-

Any real trick to beating him? His damage isn't THAT bad but having to contend with the gargoyles while he life drains you is a pain man. I think I may go do other quests for right now. BAH.

sumbog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By sumbog

Spoilers... Just saying you should probably indicate your gonna reveal story elements... But he sucks I agree.

Example1013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Example1013

What difficulty are you playing on?

Brendan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By Brendan

I'm sorry, I got nothing for ya. At this point in the game at normal difficulty, for me, it takes about 2-3 hits from my sword (+bow) to obliterate his ass.

I will say that from memories of having tough times with other bosses, if you're with your buddy, in this case the female vampire, let her take aggro and use those precious moments to heal up or charge up big attacks, and then let loose when the boss won't be guarding or countering. If at all possible actually stand behind the buddy and use that person as a shield if you think you're screwed. Baha I just realized that I sound like the weaseliest "hero" in all of history. Oh well, not anymore!

Example1013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Example1013

The only true assholes in the game are the Forsworn. Seriously, fuck those guys. I wish there was a polymorph so I could turn them all into bunnies, then slaughter them mercilessly while they could do nothing but hop around in circles and scream their little rabbit screams.

JoeyRavn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By JoeyRavn

I like what Bethesda has done with Serana. She feels more like a Fallout companion than a Skyrim companion, in terms of dialogue, back-story and overall interaction with the player. That's a good thing in my book.

On the other hand, she completely breaks my stealth constantly. And most of her remarks are incredibly dumb. So fuck Serana too.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.