Hello everyone I'm new here :p

#1 Posted by sreya92 (193 posts) -

Hello all I usually chill over at gamefaqs but this place looks nice so I believe I will be spending time over here as well. I already like the setup, especially how the the info ofnskyrim is set up like a wiki. So yeah, greetings, and is there anything I should know besides "don't talk about multiplayer it sucks and no one wants it" and the typical trolling. By the way how is the trolling over here? On gamefaqs' skyrim board it's actually quite mild. And yes...this is slightly off topic

#2 Posted by Snail (8574 posts) -

Get the fuck out. 

Nah, I'm kidding. Welcome to one of the most awesome internet communities around. We're pretty silly and shit. 

Also, I played Oblivion and it was Fallout without guns. So yeah.

#3 Posted by jorbear (2517 posts) -

Well then, welcome to Giant Bomb.

Don't fuck it up for the rest of us.

#4 Posted by Afroman269 (7387 posts) -

Welcome, this thread wouldn't really belong in the skyrim forum. Look over some stuff about the forums here.

#5 Posted by sreya92 (193 posts) -

lol how long has giantbomb been around now? since jeff what's-his-face left?

#6 Posted by Aronman789 (2676 posts) -
@sreya92 said:
Since 2008, I believe.
#7 Posted by Grilledcheez (3942 posts) -

This is all you need to know.

#8 Posted by ReyGitano (2467 posts) -

Trolling is at a lower than average level on Giant Bomb, so don't screw it up for the rest of us by having trolls follow you here.

#9 Posted by Snail (8574 posts) -
@sreya92 said:
Gerstmann. Jeff Gerstmann.

And Giant Bomb has been around since late July 2008.
#10 Posted by Kyreo (4600 posts) -

@SlashseveN303 said:

Trolling is at a lower than average level on Giant Bomb, so don't screw it up for the rest of us by having trolls follow you here.

Yeah, have fun and don't be a dick. And Welcome! :]

#11 Posted by Origina1Penguin (3500 posts) -

@sreya92 said:

lol how long has giantbomb been around now? since jeff what's-his-face gerstmann left?

July 21, 2008. It has a birthday approaching.

#12 Posted by Snail (8574 posts) -
@sreya92: The FAQ might be helpful to you sir.
#13 Posted by TheDudeOfGaming (6078 posts) -
@SlashseveN303 said:

Yeah, its like swearing, its not fun when your fucking allowed to do it...wait.
#14 Edited by sreya92 (193 posts) -

O_o we can CUSS here?!?!!!! FUCK YEAH SUCK MY WRINKLY RETARDED BALLS DILO SUCKING GAY ASS BITCH TICKLING TITTY FUCKING ASS-WIPE OF A GAMESITE aka GAMEFAQS! 

...ahhh the sweet taste of fucking freedom

#15 Posted by face15 (1273 posts) -
@sreya92 said:
O_o we can CUSS here?!?!!!! FUCK YEAH SUCK MY WRINKLY RETARDED BALLS DILO SUCKING GAY ASS BITCH TICKLING TITTY FUCKING ASS-WIPE OF A GAMESITE aka GAMEFAQS!  ...ahhh the sweet taste of fucking freedom
Very nice.
#16 Posted by bioblood22 (420 posts) -

Welcome, to the best game site as far as I can tell.

#17 Posted by Meltac (1999 posts) -
@sreya92 said:
O_o we can CUSS here?!?!!!! FUCK YEAH SUCK MY WRINKLY RETARDED BALLS DILO SUCKING GAY ASS BITCH TICKLING TITTY FUCKING ASS-WIPE OF A GAMESITE aka GAMEFAQS!  ...ahhh the sweet taste of fucking freedom
Uhm, yeah, real nice.. Just don't do it in the thread titles. 
#18 Posted by BonOrbitz (2138 posts) -

Cuss all you want, but don't be a dick!

...you sound like a nice guy.

#19 Posted by mfpantst (2574 posts) -
@Meltac said:
@sreya92 said:
Uhm, yeah, real nice.. Just don't do it in the thread titles. 
This interchange is awkward.
#20 Posted by Twitchey (865 posts) -

Why is this in the Skyrim forums?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.