Help with the Prophet quest.

#1 Edited by ShockD (2421 posts) -

So this one's from the DLC. I chose to be a vampire lord and I have to find and consume the Moth Priest. I found him and now it says that I have to feed on him. But I can't figure out how. I tried all of my powers and abilities and can't seem to be able to feed on him. Any ideas?

Also don't waste your time bashing on the vampires, if you don't have nothing constructive to say.

#2 Posted by JoeyRavn (4986 posts) -

Have you tried using Vampire Seduction, then trying to feed? You have to press A (if you're on Xbox or playing with a gamepad on PC) to interact with the NPC, and you'll be given the choice to feed from him.

Also...

@antikorper said:

Also don't waste your time bashing on the vampires, if you don't have nothing constructive to say.

Defensive much? No one cares how you decided to play Dawnguard, really. Just sayin'.

#3 Posted by Example1013 (4807 posts) -

uesp.net

#4 Posted by Example1013 (4807 posts) -

if you used Vampire's Seduction before feeding on him he's bugged and you can't finish the quest. reload from the beginning of the dungeon

also vampires suck, because I am a child

#5 Edited by gike987 (1780 posts) -

Do you use an older version of Empowered Magic? Version 3.7 fixes a problem with not being able to use Vampire's Seduction against the Moth Priest.

#6 Posted by Xolare (1285 posts) -

Use seduction. Then press use on him. The prompt will come up. Choose feed.

#7 Posted by ShockD (2421 posts) -
@Xolare said:

Use seduction. Then press use on him. The prompt will come up. Choose feed.

It worked, thanks.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.