How does your character look?

• 170 results
#151 Posted by Skyrider (345 posts) -

@N7: Sweet Jesus, didn't even notice that before, haha! Now I have to make him my main character just because of this. :)

#152 Edited by fetchfox (1260 posts) -

After fighting my way to level 52 with two handed swords, and full heavy armor I have now switched to... stealth, archery and light, heavy armor mix. Switched to expert as well, and loving this new of playing.

Sorry for lousy image quality.

#153 Posted by Irish_BattleMage (4 posts) -
#154 Edited by Deadlydog (157 posts) -
#155 Edited by SycoMantis91 (30 posts) -

Lhuddh. Nord Rogue/Assassin

The villagers never knew what hit them...

I know this is late, very late, but I never knew Adam Sessler had it in him. Also, I'll post a pic later, but he's a Breton with a scar on one eye, a tat on the other, one pure white eye (the scar one maybe) that weird side-mohawk you can get, and mutten chops. He looks half-ridiculous and half-badass. I might be kind of off, a lot of those helmets mean I haven't seen him in about 25 hours of mu currently 30-hour playthrough (also late, I know).

#156 Posted by RonGalaxy (3099 posts) -

Old topic is old

And MY Skyrim character looks with his eyes.

#157 Posted by Irish_BattleMage (4 posts) -

@nardak: Definitely not Nightingale

#158 Edited by Irish_BattleMage (4 posts) -

What armor is this ?

@nardak said:

Here is my character after finishing the Main Quest line. He is a level 37 Nord (a dual wielder with heavy armor). This is the point at which I decided to stop playing the game since I decided to wait for the expansion to come out.

#159 Posted by believer258 (11785 posts) -

I see that everybody else wears that stupid overpowered mask as well. Morokei is the name, I think?

Anyway, I have a main character that's a well-built Breton and wears all glass armor and that mask. I forgot what he actually looks like because I haven't taken the mask off in about 80 hours.

#160 Posted by kerse (2111 posts) -

@irish_battlemage: Except for the helm its the blades armor, or at least the chestpiece is I don't remember if the gloves looked like that, but it probably is also from that set.

#161 Posted by Irish_BattleMage (4 posts) -

thanks

#162 Edited by ricarr777 (3 posts) -

check up my breton!!!

His name is James Longheart!!!!

the mighty Dovahkiin!!!!

#163 Posted by alexandre_1523 (1 posts) -

Here´s my girl, Taarj.

Habilities: She wins. Period. She is a ninja. you can t find her and she can kill a hole village with her mind. true story.

#164 Edited by crusader8463 (14419 posts) -

I don't really have a character. I keep making new guys and after an hour or two I get bored with the game and don't play it for a month at a time. Then rinse and repeat. This is the last character I made. I downloaded the Necromancer mod and was playing her as an evil necromancer that went around killing everyone she met.

#166 Edited by eliasw1234 (2 posts) -

Breton Male Warrior Raised alone with help of an orc named balltoz^mindraz

#167 Posted by Ezekiel (405 posts) -

That's an old picture. I stopped playing it at 124 hours. All I found remaining were those duplicated mini-quests.

#168 Edited by fetchfox (1260 posts) -

@ezekiel: Have you played the DLCs? Dragonborn is definitely worth it in my opinion.

My Kahjiit, Lie'Dar
After a thousand hours I finally made a Nord

#169 Posted by Ezekiel (405 posts) -

I installed Dawnguard and Dragonborn at about 100 hours, but I don't think I've started the stories yet. I wanted to start them by accident instead of looking online, but since I stopped playing Skyrim I might as well. Thanks for the reminder.

#170 Posted by The_Ruiner (1040 posts) -

I have quite a few characters. I've played a lot of Skyrim. These are just 3 of them.

#171 Posted by ricarr777 (3 posts) -

My breton character

now a

nightingale

and master assassin.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.