How long have you played skyrim?

• 98 results
#1 Posted by Skyrimnerd (10 posts) -

15 hours, level 23.

#2 Posted by Intro (1205 posts) -

Probably 40-45, level 39 (spent a lot of time just walking around doing nothing lol)

#3 Posted by Tearhead (2152 posts) -

Over 200 hours. Level 59.

#4 Posted by pitboy2710 (12 posts) -

98 hours level 52

#5 Posted by jaycrockett (428 posts) -

95 hours, around level 35. Plus another 5 or so on another character.

#6 Posted by RubberBabyBuggyBumpers (713 posts) -

152hrs and i'm done.

#7 Edited by takayamasama (439 posts) -

200 hours + within the first 2-3 weeks, did almost everything, enjoyed every minute. Haven't touched it again since then, waiting until some DLC or expansion packs come out. (On the 360, if I had a PC that could run it, I would still be playing it and modding the hell outa it)

#8 Posted by pitboy2710 (12 posts) -

@takayamasama: The Mods are cool, but still early for some of the player created quests. most of them are just more dungeons, looking forward to what the next few months will bring :)

#9 Posted by dabe (299 posts) -

65, level 31. Haven't seen the greybeards yet, about to finish the companions quest line, only been to Falkreath, Dawnstar, Riften & live in Whiterun (with my new wife!). Probably going to get the PC version soon and transfer save + indulge mods, 360 is crashing constantly and clearing my cache has broke some more recent save files...

#10 Posted by stryker1121 (1338 posts) -

150 hours off and on since it came out...not done w/ the main quest yet. Actually taking a break from it to knock out a bit of the backlog before ME3 arrives. ES are the type of games I can come back to after a few months of not playing at all, and still not miss a beat.

#11 Posted by david3cm (635 posts) -

I see your new to the site, but there is already a thread covering this. Do a little browsing to make sure this ground has not already been covered. But as for your question, a little over 100 hours over a few characters before I was finished.

#12 Posted by BigChickenDinner (766 posts) -

15hrs and your name is Skyrimnerd? Please... I've got 265 hours and I'd say a Skyrim novice, adept at best.

#13 Posted by joshthebear (2700 posts) -

50ish hours in and level 39 or 40. I've done maybe 4 main quests, all of the thieves guild and about a quarter of the companions.

#14 Edited by matthias2437 (985 posts) -

120 hours, level 45. I haven't played since I think November either.... I played all that in two weeks.

#15 Posted by InternetCrab (1504 posts) -

Since Christmas Eve. About 140 hours.

#16 Posted by Pobearo (108 posts) -

40 hours, level 31

#17 Posted by Animasta (14648 posts) -

78, level 40? I had to restart. Also 20 of those hours were spent bored but there was nothing else to play

#18 Posted by FoxMulder (1623 posts) -

140 hours and level 56. Played about 90 the first month it was out, took all of January off, then picked it back up when 1.4 hit and did about 50 since that. It's amazing how them fixing the PS3 lag really got me back into it. I completed all of the Guild quests since the patch. I'm slowly doing the main quest, but I keep getting sidetracked and doing whatever my heart desires. I probably won't finish it for a while because I like exploring and doing whatever the hell I want! Skyrim is nowhere near done in my book, I will probably finish what I can with this character and do another one with a different combat focus. Can't wait to see wha they add with the DLC!

#19 Posted by Yanngc33 (4496 posts) -

35 hours, level 29

#20 Posted by RainbowRaccoon (125 posts) -

Played since January 1st, 165 hours. I'm.....I'm not proud

#21 Posted by insane_shadowblade85 (1388 posts) -

94 hours, around level 35 and I'm still pretty early in the story. Spent a bunch of time sneaking around the world just exploring stuff and seeing some awesome random things (like a fire mage fighting a frost mage!) I also went around the world just killing everyone I could in every town (didn't save it cause, you know). Man, being hunted down by hired thugs because you eliminated a bunch of towns is awesome.

#22 Posted by ll_Exile_ll (1430 posts) -

115 hours, haven't played since Nov 28. I have been busy with other games and non gaming things as well. I still have tons left to do, will eventually get back to it.

#23 Posted by benspyda (2030 posts) -

Made like 5 characters between PC and 360 versions that probably sum up to about 300 hours. Yes I've played some Skyrim.

#24 Posted by TheDudeOfGaming (6078 posts) -

Too long.

#25 Posted by selbie (1841 posts) -

142hrs on one character, level 54

#26 Posted by Morrow (1828 posts) -

72 hours, level 50. But I have platinum so my motivation to keep playing it isn't very high. Which is a shame actually, because I've put about 300 hours in Fallout and 120+ in Oblivion (and that doesn't even have trophies)...

#27 Posted by TwoLines (2788 posts) -

30 hours, and I'm done.

#28 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -

60 hours, still have tons to do. Haven't beaten all of the guilds, haven't beaten the civil war, and haven't beaten the main quest.

#29 Posted by kingofpeanuts (478 posts) -

176 hours Level 71

#30 Posted by potatomash3r (126 posts) -

My steam accounts tells me its 72 hours. Thinking of starting a second playthrough but just can't find the time : /

#31 Posted by PerryVandell (2103 posts) -

105 hours, level 51.

#32 Posted by probablytuna (3533 posts) -

277 hours, at least according to Steam.

#33 Posted by Revan_NL (332 posts) -

4 hours or so. Just couldn't get into it for some reason. Was planning on getting back to it (for quite some time but my NBA2k12 addiction prevented that) this weekend but then my 360 decided to die.

#34 Posted by Unchained (1080 posts) -

Approx 300hrs across three characters and two platforms (360 and PC). 

Love this game.

#35 Posted by Klei (1768 posts) -

60 hours. 15 of which where I had fun, the rest was me trekking on and wishing the game would reach the '' best game of all time '' level described by so many websites and internet folks alike.

#36 Posted by BaneFireLord (2909 posts) -

At least 80.

#37 Posted by Toxeia (728 posts) -

Psh, you're all nerds. 222 hours since release. Wood elf archer at 43, Redguard warrior with 2h maces at 38, dual wielding orc rogue at 48, high elf mage at 45. So far the orc rogue's been my favorite.

#38 Posted by AlwaysBeClothing (1445 posts) -

I think I played 30 hours or so on xbox, then I transferred the save to pc and spent 80 hours finishing the game and getting all the achievements on pc.

#39 Posted by AlisterCat (5480 posts) -

275 according to Steam.

#40 Posted by Talis12 (488 posts) -

213 hours, level 60 male + level 32 female

+

creation kit, 102 hours

#41 Posted by SSValis (1136 posts) -

Only 80 hours at level 31. I won't have any money to buy new games this year, so I wouldn't be surprised if I went over 150 hours over the next few months.

#42 Posted by SgtCarlMc (5 posts) -

Level 55, since Xmas,5 days a week, 5 hours a night,with STEAM stuffing up my game at least 3 times a night

#43 Posted by wigg (52 posts) -

70 hours, level 50. Then a main quest breaking bug. I was gutted.

#44 Edited by Nerolus (244 posts) -

160 hours on the same character and I just now finished thieves guild stuff, started the Imperial stuff and learned the third word of Unrelenting Force. Level 41.

Bought the game at midnight release, played until christmas vacation week, didn't play again until about a week ago and now I'm hooked again.

I got my $60.00 worth in the first 10 hours.

#45 Posted by Buckwatters (141 posts) -

109 Hours and I'm at level 44, but there were a few times that I left the game running on my computer by accident as well.

#46 Posted by Bane (386 posts) -

339 hours according to Steam. That's across several characters.

I've still got a ton of stuff to do: join the civil war, start the Thieves Guild, collect all the Dragon Priest masks and words of power, complete daedric quests, buy all the homes, etc. I'm going to wait for awhile to allow the modders to do their thing and for some DLC to be released before I start again. Or at least I'm going to try.

#47 Posted by Fishstick (156 posts) -

Around 150 hours on my main character.

#48 Posted by Lyniz (115 posts) -

60 hours

#49 Posted by Lagaroth (169 posts) -

143.7 hours in the game, 27.2 in the Creation Kit...

#50 Posted by rawrsair (819 posts) -

I'd say I put about ten hours into my first save. Then decided to start over and put in about 15-20 on my next playthrough.

So all in all about 35

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.