I Got "Oblivion Walker" Yesterday

#1 Posted by Cincaid (2955 posts) -

...and decided to write a guide (spoilers inside) on how to get all fifteen Daedric artifacts in Skyrim, here on Giant Bomb!

If you want any help with any of the quests just ask, and I'll do my best to answer.

#2 Posted by Bocam (3705 posts) -

Did you finish the main quest before getting all of these?

#3 Posted by Cincaid (2955 posts) -

@Bocam: Nope. I've only visited the bearded dudes on top of the mountain in the main quest. So in other words, I've barely done anything at all in the main questline.

#4 Posted by EuanDewar (4872 posts) -

Noice work. Just finished the main quest and want to check these out. Muchos gracias.

#5 Posted by JoeyRavn (4961 posts) -

@Cincaid said:

@Bocam: Nope. I've only visited the bearded dudes on top of the mountain in the main quest. So in other words, I've barely done anything at all in the main questline.

I was planning on doing this, but I fear everything will be harder if I delay the main quest too much. What was your experience dealing with enemies during these quests?

@EuanDewar said:

Noice work. Just finished the main quest and want to check these out. Muchos gracias.

Muchas*

#6 Posted by Cincaid (2955 posts) -

@JoeyRavn: I honestly don't know what benefits there are from doing the main quest first (since I haven't done it myself yet). I just did up to the point where dragons will randomly spawn in the world, since you can still find shouts and stuff outside the main quest. I play as a stealth archer, and I can't say I ran into much trouble anywhere.

#7 Posted by punkxblaze (2968 posts) -

Thank's a million, dude. The Daedric quests are some of my favorite in the game, but I've only done three or four, so I'm glad there's something to steer me in the right direction to do the rest. The only reason I got Sheogorath's is because someone told me it was in Solitude, and I know when you want to find some shit, the best place to start is asking around the local tavern.

#8 Posted by SuperWristBands (2266 posts) -

@Cincaid: Thank you for your effort, I was just wondering how I was gonna go about getting all of those.

#9 Posted by rjayb89 (7719 posts) -

I've only done the "A Night To Remember" quest and, man, that was pretty amazing. Some Hangover film shit.

#10 Posted by MsAtheism (35 posts) -

Nice, thanks so much! I am excited to get started on these. Just finished the Companion quest line so there is a some room to get this started!

#11 Posted by Rhaknar (5939 posts) -

do you need to keep the artifacts? if so im fucked on my main character since early on i sold some shit, im sure i sold some of the daedric quest rewards (and one of the masks for example). if not, then i guess i missed some since i dont have the achievement

#12 Posted by Adamsons (877 posts) -

What was your favorite? I have about 9 done at the moment and currently doing Hermaeus Mora's one.

#13 Posted by Dasacant2 (221 posts) -

I can't seem to get to Mehrunes' Razor pommel, I look at the quest marker but it seems to be pointing inside the mountain

#14 Posted by fetchfox (1251 posts) -

@Rhaknar: You can't sell, drop or store quest items, and I read somewhere ells that you only need to have had them in your possession for it to count. So you're cool.

#15 Posted by Kevin83 (1 posts) -

I completed all these quests and did NOT recieve the achievement. Could i have possibly missed something? Under quests it says "15 Daedric quests completed". Any suggestions please reply! (platform: xbox360)

#16 Posted by Cincaid (2955 posts) -

@Adamsons: Even if it makes me sick to say it, my favourite is probably "The Taste of Death" (Namira).

#17 Posted by max_mischi3f (63 posts) -

Boethiah was a good one. Protip: when you're an apprentice at winterhold college, the arch-magus probably isn't the best test subject for your transmogrification experiments. Especially when he calls that favor in to check out a deadra shrine with him.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.