I recall walking into a city and there was an execution happening

#1 Posted by loudology (205 posts) -

But I can't recall which city it was. Also, was that just a random thing or was it a quest I could've taken part in?

#2 Posted by LordXavierBritish (6320 posts) -

Solitude, and no I'm pretty sure it was just to illistrate the point YO WE HATE STORMCLOAKS.

#3 Posted by tehkingofjokers (71 posts) -

Did anyone else loot the body?

#4 Posted by Christoffer (1786 posts) -

@tehkingofjokers: Off course. It would be respectful not to.

#5 Posted by Vodun (2370 posts) -

@tehkingofjokers said:

That's cold man.

(Haven't been there yet but I sure will)

#6 Posted by benpicko (2005 posts) -
@tehkingofjokers
Yes I did too. To the OP, it's Solitude.
#7 Posted by LordXavierBritish (6320 posts) -

There is no fucking way to save this guy. I used Frenzy on the guards and he managed to run away but when everyone resets back to neutral he just has a fucking heart attack or something and dies anyway.

What the fuck Bethesda.

#8 Posted by Skytylz (4031 posts) -

@LordXavierBritish: I turned into a werewolf and started killing everybody to save him, but the executioner ignored me and just chopped his head off :P

#9 Posted by loudology (205 posts) -

I wonder what would happen if you kept healing the prisoner enough so that the execution didn't bring his health down to 0.

#10 Posted by Thrillhouse87 (230 posts) -

I tried to pick the head up, and the executioner told me "put that down"

#11 Posted by FunExplosions (5407 posts) -
@Thrillhouse87 said:

I tried to pick the head up, and the executioner told me "put that down"

Same thing for me. Wonder if they made that a more likely response for him.
#12 Posted by MidgardDragon (152 posts) -

@tehkingofjokers said:

If you don't you just have to go down to the crypts later and loot it there for a sidequest.

#13 Posted by Getz (2995 posts) -

@LordXavierBritish said:

There is no fucking way to save this guy. I used Frenzy on the guards and he managed to run away but when everyone resets back to neutral he just has a fucking heart attack or something and dies anyway.

What the fuck Bethesda.

HAHAHAHA.

#14 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -
@LordXavierBritish said:

Solitude, and no I'm pretty sure it was just to illistrate the point YO WE HATE STORMCLOAKS.

Fuck, i got into Solitude and for the next 15 minutes all the dialogue was about the execution, but I DIDN'T SEE ANY! Must've missed it, god damn it.
#15 Edited by Xcessive (109 posts) -

@tehkingofjokers said:

Yup! Before the head hit the floor

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.