Ideas for quests

#1 Posted by DillonWerner (1522 posts) -

Some of the quests were pretty bland in Skyrim so I'm going to try to write up a bunch of quests for a huge mod a large group of people are working on. My question is, what types of quests would you like to see that weren't in Skyrim or in general what types of quests are your favorite.

#2 Posted by eroticfishcake (7782 posts) -

I don't have any ideas but it was always the context of the quests that made it interesting. Some humour is always good.

#3 Posted by Synthballs (2193 posts) -

Should DEFINITELY add killing every bandit at a location.

Never gets old.

#4 Posted by Phatmac (5721 posts) -

the one where you kill that guy.

#5 Posted by ManU_Fan10ne (662 posts) -

@Phatmac said:

the one where you kill that guy.

that would be the best quest ever. lol

#6 Posted by killacam (1284 posts) -

aliens.

#7 Edited by killacam (1284 posts) -

you have 3 days to stop the moon from crashing into skyrim. and each race plays a different instrument

#8 Posted by DillonWerner (1522 posts) -

@killacam: Brilliant

#9 Posted by FritzDude (2253 posts) -

@killacam: What moon? Masser or Secunda?

But anyways. I love detective & mystery quests. Could be interesting if done right.

#10 Edited by RyanD (93 posts) -

any quest where you don't align yourself with one character only to find out that they were evil later is pretty unique for skyrim. I feel like I have done that quest like 10 times

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.