Is it possible to make a restaurant/inn?

#1 Posted by BlueLantern1995 (102 posts) -

Like for example if I was a hunter and killed tons of animals could I become a cook and sell off meals and the like? Or maybe even make a inn for people to pay for rooms? If not then do you think that it will happen in DLC?

#2 Edited by Demoskinos (14561 posts) -

@BlueLantern1995: Well you can sorta do the first thing. You CAN cook in the game and make food but I don't see any of what your talking about becoming a thing unless someone makes a PC mod for it.

#3 Posted by BlueLantern1995 (102 posts) -

Thanks for the prompt answer

#4 Edited by psylah (2162 posts) -

That would be a pretty rad DLC option, the restaurant could be like Recettear meets Diner Dash.

Edit: with magic.

#5 Posted by Ravenlight (8040 posts) -

@psylah:

Minotaur China Shop seems kinda like what you'd get by adding FusRoDah to the store-management genre.

#6 Posted by Hizang (8534 posts) -

That would be kind of cool, but I doubt it would happen.

#7 Posted by Cloudenvy (5891 posts) -

@psylah said:

That would be a pretty rad DLC option, the restaurant could be like Recettear meets Diner Dash.

Edit: with magic.

And dragons.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.