is skyrim worth buying

• 61 results
#51 Edited by 3ds24 (29 posts) -

I don't have a 360 or pc

#52 Posted by InternetCrab (1504 posts) -

Have you not bought Skyrim? If the does not encourage you, i will not know what will, sir.

#53 Posted by IBurningStar (2145 posts) -
@3ds24 said:

I don't have a 360 or pc

Since your name is green, I find this to be a little odd.

Anyway, you could probably figure out for yourself if you think the game is worth buying by doing something as simple as, I don't know, looking at reviews. Or maybe just typed it into Google and read some of the information in the links provided.
#54 Posted by Cincaid (2948 posts) -

@IBurningStar said:

@3ds24 said:

I don't have a 360 or pc

Since your name is green, I find this to be a little odd.

When someone create a new account on GB they automatically get a green name (for some odd reason). Add to the fact that many new users probably don't know what it means and/or how you change it, I guess that's the most likely explanation. Never wondered why troll threads are always made by green named users with no avatar? :)

#55 Posted by award82 (2 posts) -

Ya I have it on PS3 I have to agree the bugs are what really drive you away that and the damn freezing when you have too much in inventory!!

#56 Posted by Napalm (9020 posts) -

Come for the setting, stay for the story and cool weapons.

#57 Posted by Commisar123 (1786 posts) -

Yes, I did not like it nearly as much as others did, but that game is still very good.

#58 Posted by 3ds24 (29 posts) -

okay I will buy

#59 Posted by RogD (7 posts) -

It's worth every penny you spend on it. The replayability factor is off the charts. Should you, by some miracle, happen to finish the game completely, you can start over and play the game a completely different way than you did the first time.

#60 Posted by 3ds24 (29 posts) -

I played skyrim a amazing game I like to thank all the people at bethesda

#61 Posted by EpicSteve (6439 posts) -

It's one of the best RPGs in recent years.

#62 Posted by believer258 (11039 posts) -

I bought it.

Twice.

Once on 360 near release, just now on PC.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.