Morrowind's theme is back with choir!!

#1 Posted by AuthenticM (3718 posts) -
#2 Posted by Von (328 posts) -

When he said "and is still gives you goosebumps", I thought.. "riiiight...the usual PR talk" and when the song came up: WHAM! Goosebumps.   

The TES themesong is still ridiculously good in all its iterations.

#3 Posted by FreakAche (2953 posts) -

Not surprising, as it was kind of in Oblivion, although in shortened form.

#4 Posted by Berserker976 (343 posts) -

..........YES

#5 Posted by Malakhii (1443 posts) -

Well if I'm going to put over a 100 hours into a game, It's good to know the music will hook me again. 

#6 Posted by jorbear (2517 posts) -

After watching this, I don't know how Skyrim can be disappointing. 

#7 Posted by Butano (1731 posts) -

I lol'd at the technoviking pic. 
But yea, great theme.

#8 Posted by warxsnake (2650 posts) -
#9 Posted by cap123 (2477 posts) -

I want it nowwwww :(

how it is in my head, how it should be, before the reality of the game turns out less epic.

AIII

#10 Posted by EdIsCool (1122 posts) -

So awesome,and then they will make a game which betrays Morrowind in every conceivable way. I expect to be let down by Skyrim(still buying it day one) but expectations are managed.

#11 Posted by Unchained (1080 posts) -

I seriously cannot wait until November 11th.  

Cannot. Fucking.Wait.  

#12 Posted by BaneFireLord (2928 posts) -

That made me so. happy. You know what I'm gonna do today? I'm gonna go play Morrowind.

#13 Posted by coaxmetal (1608 posts) -

Oh man, I knew exactly what to expect, and I too got goosebumps. Literally, felt my skin tense up. 

I am amaze.

#14 Posted by Fierrze (172 posts) -

Oh boy i'm glad they re-use the Morrowind theme because to this day it still gives me goosebumps (As it seems to do so on all TES fans).

#15 Posted by Twitchey (865 posts) -
@warxsnake:  Is this the full game?
#16 Edited by warxsnake (2650 posts) -
@Twitchey: It's a huge pack of mods that are meant to upscale the game. You have to already own it of course.
#17 Posted by JeanLuc (3579 posts) -

I even got  goosebumps at 1:04 when the Main Elder Scrolls theme started playing.

#18 Posted by AuthenticM (3718 posts) -

Goddamn it people, I am so going fucking NUTS! over this game. Man, I have to manage my excitement and expectations or I won't be able to finish my law semester. :P

#19 Posted by General_D23 (1201 posts) -

Yep, the new main theme sounds pretty amazing. Combines everything good about the Oblivion and Morrowind themes, plus choir. Everything's better with choirs.

#20 Posted by AuthenticM (3718 posts) -

I've listened to it a couple of times now and each and every time the guy cuts the song it's like I am getting stabbed. Goddamn it! I want to hear the whole thing!!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.