My debut as a voiceactor.

Posted by HellBrendy (992 posts) -

Well, this is weird. I have a friend who's really big on modding games, and he recently began making one for Skyrim named Riverwood Cave Bandit Camp - and I am the voice of the questgiver, named Erik Brendlock.

Being a voiceactor has been a little dream for me for a long time, and actually getting to do it is really fun! Of course it's not anything big, of course most people won't even hear it but for me, this is large.

#1 Posted by HellBrendy (992 posts) -

Well, this is weird. I have a friend who's really big on modding games, and he recently began making one for Skyrim named Riverwood Cave Bandit Camp - and I am the voice of the questgiver, named Erik Brendlock.

Being a voiceactor has been a little dream for me for a long time, and actually getting to do it is really fun! Of course it's not anything big, of course most people won't even hear it but for me, this is large.

#2 Edited by Baillie (4039 posts) -

C'mon, process!

#3 Edited by HellBrendy (992 posts) -
#4 Posted by RandyF (137 posts) -

Didn't seem out of place. Seemed on par with most of the other voices in Skyrim. Good job.

#5 Posted by guiseppe (2838 posts) -

Nice :D. I'd love to do something like that. But alas, I have no friends making mods.

#6 Posted by Jams (2959 posts) -
#7 Posted by Arbie (1449 posts) -

That was awesome. If I'd heard that voice just randomly walking around whilst playing the game I wouldn't have thought it was out of place at all. Hope you can use this as an example of your voice acting and get to realize that dream!

#8 Posted by SomeJerk (3145 posts) -

As an audio engineer audiophile kind of fellow, I'm okay with the results :)

I want to get back into the modding world and put all my knowledge and equipment to use.

#9 Posted by HellBrendy (992 posts) -

Thanks for all the kind words!

Funny about how people are saying it fits into Skyrim - when this was recorded I had yet to play it (started yesterday and dammit it's good!)

#10 Posted by Krakn3Dfx (2485 posts) -

Nice work, I love that people are recording new voice work for user generated content, and when it's done well, that makes it even better.

#11 Posted by thellama042 (106 posts) -

Good work duder.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.