My own personal Skyrim quest.

#1 Posted by Hypertreb (104 posts) -

I don't know what it is, but this seemed like the perfect thing to do over the course of Skyrim...

...I am going to collect every Tankard, Cup and Goblet I possibly can. Why? Because I like cups. I am completely serious, I just though I should let people know of my epic quest.

#2 Posted by Petervs (59 posts) -

obsessive compulsive much? :)

#3 Posted by McGhee (6094 posts) -

Start piling them up in a random place and take pictures as you accumulate more.

#4 Posted by JokerFrown (307 posts) -

@McGhee: Santa agrees with this. Santa would like to know where all of the cups are, so he can give them to the bad children of Skyrim filled with coal. Santa is trying to be unique this year.

#5 Posted by McGhee (6094 posts) -

@JokerFrown said:

@McGhee: Santa agrees with this. Santa would like to know where all of the cups are, so he can give them to the bad children of Skyrim filled with coal. Santa is trying to be unique this year.

Santa sounds like he needs to lay off the eggnog.

#6 Posted by BlinkyTM (1054 posts) -

I collect Hanging Moss. I can't tell you how much hanging moss I have in my inventory.

#7 Posted by FunExplosions (5407 posts) -
@BlinkyTM: Yeah man. You can tell the designers mainly just used it as decoration, not realizing just how much they were laying all over the place. I'll find myself scaling un-scalable walls to get to a batch of moss hanging on an archway.
#8 Posted by BraveToaster (12590 posts) -

I hoard Dragon Souls. I have 19 of them, but I already unlocked all of the Shouts.

#9 Posted by the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG (4307 posts) -

I collect the lives of dragons

#10 Posted by mandude (2669 posts) -

I collect useless items that, because they happen to pertain to obscure quests, I can't get rid of.

I think I have a problem. :(

#11 Posted by Vexxan (4615 posts) -

Sure, why not.

#12 Posted by Hypertreb (104 posts) -

I'm at like 500 total at the moment. I was in a bar, in Whiterun, and I took a cup, and the bartender caught me, and immediately started shooting me with arrows. The NPCs don't support me.

#13 Posted by Klei (1768 posts) -

There's a TV show with people like TC. They're called Hoarders. It can be cured.

#14 Posted by LaboratoryCoat (8 posts) -

I collect Nirnroot. I'm not even sure why. I don't even use it for alchemy.

#15 Posted by Ravenlight (8040 posts) -

I collect Skooma in anticipation of an endgame, drug-fueled rampage.

#16 Posted by wambam (63 posts) -

@Klei said:

There's a TV show with people like TC. They're called Hoarders. It can be cured.

Bethesda will solve this particular problem in a sequel. All of the cups and tankards will be nailed or glued to the tables.

#17 Posted by Ronald (1339 posts) -

I started collecting books for my bookshelves, but when I realized I had multiple copies of the same book, I began throwing the copies in the fire in my house. Mainly so I will own the only copy of every book in Skyrim, making them all extremely rare.

#18 Posted by Aas (603 posts) -

Mine is to murder every citizen of Markarth. That city sucks.

#19 Edited by Mr_Skeleton (5137 posts) -

Every 20 days there is an item spawn, have fun.

I collect dragon bones, I have 80.

#20 Posted by theguy (796 posts) -

I hoard jewels and jewelry, I have never sold any I keep it with me.

#21 Posted by Rhombus_Of_Terror (2089 posts) -

@Aas said:

Good luck, Have Framerate.

#22 Posted by JonSmith (169 posts) -

I'm looking to become the ultimate pinnacle of Dragon Knowledge via consumed Souls. I have fifty four souls and have unlocked all words of all shouts.

#23 Posted by Hypertreb (104 posts) -

I love everyone's random quests. I also made it so there are no living guards in Whiterun anymore.

#24 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -

I hoard potions and wine

#25 Posted by leafhouse (133 posts) -

incredible

#26 Posted by imsh_pl (3295 posts) -
@McGhee said:

Start piling them up in a random place and take pictures as you accumulate more.

#27 Posted by TobbRobb (4579 posts) -

I just collect books. The goal is to fill out every bookshelf in every house.

#28 Posted by Phoenix778m (238 posts) -
@Ronald I declare this.to be awesome!
#29 Posted by TheDudeOfGaming (6078 posts) -
@Hypertreb said:

...I am going to collect every Tankard, Cup and Goblet I possibly can. Why? Because I like cups. I am completely serious, I just though I should let people know of my epic quest.

I gotz some cupz for you muggy.
#30 Posted by Aas (603 posts) -

@RhombusOfTerror said:

@Aas said:

Good luck, Have Framerate.

Not all at once, obviously. Patience, brother, patience.

#31 Posted by Example1013 (4834 posts) -

my goal is to get armor racks and start placing full sets on them. I'm hoping for a mod that will allow me to spawn armor racks, or maybe I could just use the CS or something when it comes out. I want my house filled with fully displayed armor.

#32 Posted by Pop (2605 posts) -

I hoard gold! I grabbed teddy bears in Fallout 3 but haven't found any item that looks cool and weighs little. I do grab every health/stamina/magicka potion even though I don't really need them but maybe some day I will when I fight 10 giants 3 saber cats and a dragon... nah probably gonna 2 shot everything. I managed to kill a dragon a mammoth and a giant in the same place once LOOK!.

#33 Posted by beckley205 (310 posts) -

I collect raw rabbit legs because when I fireball them to death they don't get cooked.

#34 Posted by MikeGosot (3227 posts) -

My personal quest is to kill a child. I've not been successful thus far. 
Nah, just kidding. I want to kill everybody.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.