My trailer for a vampire mod (yes I know, DG is out already)

#1 Edited by vince_kupo (142 posts) -

Hello bombers, here is a trailer I made for a Vampire mod. It's different than DawnGuard, Belua Sanguinare Revisited - Dynamic Vampires (long name I know) is based around vampire myths and stories found in medieval time and other time periods, It also takes it's inspiration from series like Castlevania and Word of darkness. In BSR (that's better lol), you can die if you stand in sunlight too long and you can get hurt by garlic. But the best parts is the different abilities you gain like increased strength, fast running, turning into mist, creating thralls etc. I recommend people give it a try.

It's still a work in progress though, so new stuff is added frequently. Also the developers said that they would take advantage of the DG features like the skill tree, so the mod could change a lot in the coming months. In all, it's real fun, I've played closed to 100 hour with it lol. It's addicting for sure.

The download link is in the the video description.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JN3Z5jYskJI&feature=youtu.be

Also, what do you guys think of the video? XD

#2 Posted by MariachiMacabre (6936 posts) -

This is youtube spam. You need to have at least a few paragraphs to accompany it, or it's going to be locked.

#3 Edited by vince_kupo (142 posts) -

@MariachiMacabre said:

This is youtube spam. You need to have at least a few paragraphs to accompany it, or it's going to be locked.

Thanks, is that better, what should I add more?

#4 Posted by MariachiMacabre (6936 posts) -

@vince_kupo said:

@MariachiMacabre said:

Thanks, is that better, what whould I add more?

Looks okay to me but I'm not a mod so who knows. It does what it should and describes the contents of the mod and video, so you should be okay but, again, I'm not a mod.

#5 Posted by Bogitt (198 posts) -

Hah love it, the voice over is brilliant.

#6 Posted by vince_kupo (142 posts) -

@Bogitt said:

Hah love it, the voice over is brilliant.

thanks, I didn't know if it would turn out good

#7 Posted by BraveToaster (12590 posts) -

That voice sounded like a cross between Adam Sandler and Antonio Banderas.

#8 Posted by MariachiMacabre (6936 posts) -

@BraveToaster said:

The voice of God, then?

#9 Edited by vince_kupo (142 posts) -

@MariachiMacabre said:

@BraveToaster said:

The voice of God, then?

Wow man thanks XD

#10 Edited by fetchfox (1158 posts) -

@vince_kupo: Great video dude, I've got a Belua Sanguinare Imperial Vampire that I've been playing with since March/April I think. Level 33, and just great fun. I'm really looking forward to see how they combine the mod with the DLC, I love being extremely vulnerable in the sun (among other things).

#11 Posted by vince_kupo (142 posts) -

Yes, expe@fetchfox said:

@vince_kupo: Great video dude, I've got a Belua Sanguinare Imperial Vampire that I've been playing with since March/April I think. Level 33, and just great fun. I'm really looking forward to see how they combine the mod with the DLC, I love being extremely vulnerable in the sun (among other things).

Yhea ,expect great things in the future, and thanks for the comment :-)

#12 Posted by fetchfox (1158 posts) -

@vince_kupo: Have yout tried playing Dawnguard with this mod? I wonder if they can co-exist without bugging the hell out. I'm considering curing myself and then re-become a vampire in Dawnguard.

#13 Posted by vince_kupo (142 posts) -

@fetchfox said:

@vince_kupo: Have yout tried playing Dawnguard with this mod? I wonder if they can co-exist without bugging the hell out. I'm considering curing myself and then re-become a vampire in Dawnguard.

Yes it totally will work with DG, in fact, the authors want to use the DG features like skill tree to make the mod even better.

#14 Edited by fetchfox (1158 posts) -

@vince_kupo: Cool, might give it a chance then. Haven't played with the updated Belua vamp mod, so that'll be fun anyway. I haven't had a chance to play Skyrim for a couple of months now, I guess a lot has changed.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.