Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Game » consists of 30 releases. Released Nov 11, 2011

The fifth installment in Bethesda's Elder Scrolls franchise is set in the eponymous province of Skyrim, where the ancient threat of dragons, led by the sinister Alduin, is rising again to threaten all mortal races. Only the player, as the prophesied hero the Dovahkiin, can save the world from destruction.

My wife or my mother?

Emperor_Jimmu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Emperor_Jimmu

It seems like my relationship with my wife Brelyna Maryon (the dark elf from the Mage's College who presumably kept her name for professional reasons) is more analogous to that of a mother and a son. I return home after long periods of time, take her money and ask her for dinner. She has never once showed any sexual interest in me, even when I gave her a full set on enchanted elven armour. She just calls me 'love' and speculates about what I've been getting up to. "You've been getting up to all sorts of adventure I bet" is presumably her passive aggressive way of implying I'm a disappointment to her.

Talis12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Talis12

who cares.. sleep with your housecarl instead and keep taking your wife's money and let her do all the work ;)

kylekrueger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By kylekrueger

Is that you Oedipus?

Emperor_Jimmu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Emperor_Jimmu

@kylekrueger: I would kill her, but I'm afraid I'll go all Norman Bates.

Avatar image for deathstriker666
    deathstriker666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By deathstriker666

Is she clean? You know there's a mod for that.

jozzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jozzy

@Emperor_Jimmu said:

She has never once showed any sexual interest in me, even when I gave her a full set on enchanted elven armour. She just calls me 'love' and speculates about what I've been getting up to. "You've been getting up to all sorts of adventure I bet" is presumably her passive aggressive way of implying I'm a disappointment to her.

I see you have never been married...

BABABOOOOOM!

/sorry

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

#7  Edited By Justin258

@jozzy said:

@Emperor_Jimmu said:

She has never once showed any sexual interest in me, even when I gave her a full set on enchanted elven armour. She just calls me 'love' and speculates about what I've been getting up to. "You've been getting up to all sorts of adventure I bet" is presumably her passive aggressive way of implying I'm a disappointment to her.

BABABOOOOOM!

/sorry

It seems that Skyrim is more realistic than we once thought.

I'm kidding, I wouldn't know, I'm not married.

But do you not have a "let's fuck" or equivalent option when talking to her? I've played a good bit of Skyrim (60+ hours, pitiful compared to some) and I haven't married anyone.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc8838532af0
    deactivated-5cc8838532af0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@kylekrueger said:

Is that you Oedipus?

That joke is way too sophisticated for the internet.

thellama042

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By thellama042

@Irvandus said:

@kylekrueger said:

Is that you Oedipus?

That joke is way too sophisticated for the internet.

All too true, unfortunately.

I never got married in Skyrim. Why? It felt too forced & contrived, like it was something added at the last minute because people bitched that you could do everything BUT get married in an Elder Scrolls game.

beforet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10  Edited By beforet

@believer258 said:

@jozzy said:

@Emperor_Jimmu said:

BABABOOOOOM!

/sorry

But do you not have a "let's fuck" or equivalent option when talking to her? I've played a good bit of Skyrim (60+ hours, pitiful compared to some) and I haven't married anyone.

You get a boosted rest bonus if you sleep in the same bed as her. Otherwise there is nothing of that nature. Yet.

wolf_blitzer85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#11  Edited By wolf_blitzer85

Just wait until you can mod boners into the game. Then you can get freaky all you want. She can't say no.

Skyrider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Skyrider

@Beforet said:

@believer258 said:

@jozzy said:

@Emperor_Jimmu said:

BABABOOOOOM!

/sorry

You get a boosted rest bonus if you sleep in the same bed as her. Otherwise there is nothing of that nature. Yet.

I've yet to get that bonus. Muiri never seems to go to sleep. Crazy lady stays up all god damn night doing nothing.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

#13  Edited By Justin258

@Beforet said:

@believer258 said:

@jozzy said:

@Emperor_Jimmu said:

BABABOOOOOM!

/sorry

I'm certain someone's working on a mod for it as we speak... er... type this.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.