Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Game » consists of 30 releases. Released Nov 11, 2011

The fifth installment in Bethesda's Elder Scrolls franchise is set in the eponymous province of Skyrim, where the ancient threat of dragons, led by the sinister Alduin, is rising again to threaten all mortal races. Only the player, as the prophesied hero the Dovahkiin, can save the world from destruction.

Need help with Glory of the Dead quest?

bobcat1794

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By bobcat1794

Im lvl 13 or so and i started this mission and entered the tomb and im pretty far into it i think. Im in a room with five ghost and its just me and aela and im getting absolutely demolished by these guys. So i was wondering if theres a easy way to destroy ghost or if i can just leave this mission and come back later when im a higher lvl. Another question is if i decide to leave will my progress in the dungeon be saved or will i have to redo the fights?

VierasTalo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By VierasTalo

Your progress in the dungeon should remain intact. If you ever run into a hard fight, you might want to try turning down the difficulty for it as you can do that very swiftly through the Options-menu.

bobcat1794

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By bobcat1794

I didnt even know there was a dificulty setting. Thank you.

mikemcn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By mikemcn

Yea, always be willing to turn down the difficulty, there's no penalty whatsoever and you can do it on the fly.

fox01313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

#5  Edited By fox01313

Most missions aren't that time sensitive from what I've played so you should be able to just leave & come back to it later, or just load up the autosave of you walking into that area & walk off to just avoid it until later.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.