Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Game » consists of 30 releases. Released Nov 11, 2011

The fifth installment in Bethesda's Elder Scrolls franchise is set in the eponymous province of Skyrim, where the ancient threat of dragons, led by the sinister Alduin, is rising again to threaten all mortal races. Only the player, as the prophesied hero the Dovahkiin, can save the world from destruction.

Nice article about Skyrim E3 demo

Sackmanjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Sackmanjones

As the title says its an article on what seems to be the E3 demo.  Lots of good stuff if you can't wait for Skyrim. Enjoy =)

Stahlbrand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By Stahlbrand

Lets hope they give us more red meat soon. Its 100 days to launch, and I think we've collectively picked the last shred of meat off the bone of E3 demo firsthand reports.

They ran a poll on FB on Monday for a new race/class reveal, I believe Dunmer/Thief took it, so we should see the results of that later this week. Hopefully this marks the beginning of a new hype-cycle.

Aishan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Aishan
    @Stahlbrand said: 

They ran a poll on FB on Monday for a new race/class reveal, I believe Dunmer/Thief took it, so we should see the results of that later this week. Hopefully this marks the beginning of a new hype-cycle.

Silly internet. We know what Dunmer will look like, we want to see Argonians!
    bioblood22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By bioblood22
    @Aishan:  Um Argonians I can wait SHOW ME FEMALE ORCS!, Yes I know, I have a problem. 
    JP_Russell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By JP_Russell
    @Aishan said:
    @Stahlbrand said: 

Silly internet. We know what Dunmer will look like, we want to see Argonians!

Actually, I think I too am most curious about how dunmer will look.  I want to know if they're going to just be elves with blue skin again or if they'll actually be physically and phonetically unique this time.
    Sackmanjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By Sackmanjones
    @Aishan: Thats what i voted for!
    fjordson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By fjordson

I wish they'd put out the full E3 demo. Surprised it hasn't leaked yet. Like Stahlbrand said, I think we've gotten all we can out of reports about the demo. 

I've been pretty big on Bethesda style RPG's lately, so I'm pretty hyped at the moment for Skyrim. Really hoping we get some new footage sometime soon.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.