Remarrige in Skyrim: Possible? [360]

#1 Posted by RivenD3ll (82 posts) -

So, a few months ago I decided to kill my spouse in Skyrim, tryout out my new decapitation perk. After coming back for the Dawnguard DLC, I've decided to remarry however it isn't, or doesn't seem, possible. However, I've recently read up on how to do it, where as you have to get the message from the courrier, whereas I haven't gotten it yet and it's been a year in game time, like wise have your band of matrimony, where as I sold it. I married Camilla in Riverside, as well ended the marriage there (lol). I have attempted multiple times to get the dialogue option of remarrige, however it ceases to exsist. Is there a method, for the 360, to remarry? Thanks in advance.

TL:DR, is remarrige possible on the 360?

#2 Posted by AckbarTheGreat (419 posts) -

I don't think it is. Sorry dude.

#3 Posted by Ashuramaru (41 posts) -

Nope, not at all.

#4 Posted by RivenD3ll (82 posts) -

Bummer, thanks for the feedback!

#5 Posted by _Zombie_ (1462 posts) -

Nope. 'Else I'd have more than one dead wife.

#6 Posted by Landon (4130 posts) -

@RivenD3ll said:

I decided to kill my spouse to tryout out my new decapitation perk.

he said during his arrest.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.