Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Game » consists of 30 releases. Released Nov 11, 2011

The fifth installment in Bethesda's Elder Scrolls franchise is set in the eponymous province of Skyrim, where the ancient threat of dragons, led by the sinister Alduin, is rising again to threaten all mortal races. Only the player, as the prophesied hero the Dovahkiin, can save the world from destruction.

Simple tips on leveling up fast, and becoming stronger.

thefreed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By thefreed

1. Enchanting, smithing, and alchemy are fantastic skills to use aside from your combat skills. Yeah it takes a bit more time collecting ingredients, soul gems, and ingots. But it makes you level up a lot faster that way.

I was level 28 in 4-5 days, and I am not even close to finishing the main quest line.

Also enchanting and smithing in combination makes you stupid strong especially if you have if you have a damage enhancing enchant.

I had 31% increase of my two handed blades on both my helmet and body armor. Every normal enemy goes down in one hit if I hit him strong.

Also I had smithing improvement increase on two of my equipment too.

2. Doing the first gets you a lot of items that you can sell, and it gets your speech up a lot faster.

3. Just do everything as much as you can, I use two handed most of the time but I also use my daedric sword to heal and use destruction magic.

sumbog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By sumbog

level 19 in first 2 hours- go to companions, type in "player.additem 00000f 50000", then go to trainers and increase your characters stats... This is how I enjoy playing my games.

Avatar image for deactivated-629ec706f0783
    deactivated-629ec706f0783

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Sumbog said:

level 19 in first 2 hours- go to companions, type in "player.additem 00000f 50000", then go to trainers and increase your characters stats... This is how I enjoy playing my games.

Little sad then :(

mac_n_nina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By mac_n_nina

Selecting the thief guardian stone and just looting everyone and opening up every lock and sneaking around also helps you level really fast.

EthanielRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By EthanielRain

RE: #1, make a bunch of iron daggers, enchant them using petty soul gems, profit.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.