Simple tips on leveling up fast, and becoming stronger.

#1 Edited by thefreed (153 posts) -

1. Enchanting, smithing, and alchemy are fantastic skills to use aside from your combat skills. Yeah it takes a bit more time collecting ingredients, soul gems, and ingots. But it makes you level up a lot faster that way.

I was level 28 in 4-5 days, and I am not even close to finishing the main quest line.

Also enchanting and smithing in combination makes you stupid strong especially if you have if you have a damage enhancing enchant.

I had 31% increase of my two handed blades on both my helmet and body armor. Every normal enemy goes down in one hit if I hit him strong.

Also I had smithing improvement increase on two of my equipment too.

2. Doing the first gets you a lot of items that you can sell, and it gets your speech up a lot faster.

3. Just do everything as much as you can, I use two handed most of the time but I also use my daedric sword to heal and use destruction magic.

#2 Posted by Sumbog (483 posts) -

level 19 in first 2 hours- go to companions, type in "player.additem 00000f 50000", then go to trainers and increase your characters stats... This is how I enjoy playing my games.

#3 Posted by takayamasama (439 posts) -

@Sumbog said:

level 19 in first 2 hours- go to companions, type in "player.additem 00000f 50000", then go to trainers and increase your characters stats... This is how I enjoy playing my games.

Little sad then :(

#4 Posted by mac_n_nina (272 posts) -

Selecting the thief guardian stone and just looting everyone and opening up every lock and sneaking around also helps you level really fast.

#5 Posted by EthanielRain (816 posts) -

RE: #1, make a bunch of iron daggers, enchant them using petty soul gems, profit.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.