Skooma

• 103 results
#1 Posted by sagesebas (2004 posts) -

Anybody know any good dealers in skyrim? I'm aching to get my hands on some.

#2 Posted by HODGEY3000 (344 posts) -

what does it do?

#3 Posted by mosdl (3243 posts) -
#4 Posted by sagesebas (2004 posts) -

Fucks you UP

#5 Posted by DaemonBlack (342 posts) -

Shit regenerates stamina. Bitches love stamina.

#6 Posted by NekuCTR (1663 posts) -

You ain't seen nothin till you take down some pure ass moon sugar.

#7 Posted by Subjugation (4734 posts) -

You gotta check those isolated roads outside the cities man. Can't be dealing that stuff on the streets, the guards have wised up.

#8 Posted by Soapy86 (2638 posts) -

Skooma leads to intimacy

#9 Edited by wolf_blitzer85 (5289 posts) -
@NekuCTR said:

You ain't seen nothin till you take down some pure ass moon sugar.

Yeah man cook that shit and inject it straight up. I once knew a dude that shot it straight into his eye. Just kept running and running. Never saw him again. Fuckin' hardcore.
#10 Posted by Tim_the_Corsair (3065 posts) -

Alright bro, listen up, I know this catman right, hangs in a tent near the gates, right?

Go see him, say 'hey bro, got any cheese wheels?' but don't fucking call him catman alright, or he'll lose his shit.

Anyway, he'll offer you some mushrooms, but don't take them see, they're a trap and will make you lose magicka like a motherfucker. When he offers the shrooms, say 'no thanks bro, I want a cheese wheel and a bit of roast skeever tail'

You do that right, he give you some skooma. Just don't borrow any money from him.

#11 Posted by natetodamax (19217 posts) -

The blue skooma is the best on the market.

#12 Posted by sagesebas (2004 posts) -

the blue stuff is from a professor in the Winterhold College, right? I always thought that dude was so straight. Never thought he'd break bad.

#13 Edited by selbie (1962 posts) -

@Soapy86 said:

Skooma leads to intimacy

Side effects may include: nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, headaches, erectile dysfunction, severe mood swings, mead addiction, cravings for skeever tails, blurred vision, dragons. Please consult your alchemist before consuming.

#14 Posted by McGhee (6094 posts) -

Are you an Imperial Guard? Because you have to tell me if you are.

#15 Posted by sagesebas (2004 posts) -

I'm not dude I swear

#16 Posted by TheMustacheHero (6655 posts) -

I know this one Orc near Winterhold. He had some good stuff, a little pricey for my tastes though, so I stole it from him. Had to get my fix.

#17 Posted by Mr_Skeleton (5152 posts) -

There are two guys near the entrance to the General Goods store in Whiterun. One is fat,short and doesn't speak, talk to his friend he will set you up with the good stuff.

#18 Edited by Chemin (633 posts) -

Met this Orc while travelling north of Riften man. He had some good shit, let me tell ya. I'd been walking for hours man, my stamina was at rock bottom, and really needed a hit. Then said 'descent from heaven' offered me his shit and I was like duuude. Never felt better in my life. Hanged around a couple of Khajiit merchants all night long, man I love those guys, I had a blast yo.

#19 Posted by sagesebas (2004 posts) -

skooma is the crystal of elder scrolls

#20 Posted by Milkman (17201 posts) -

Legalize it, maaaaan.

#21 Posted by CommodoreGroovy (558 posts) -

Only way I know of getting your hands on some Skooma are the shady dealers wandering around. You don't even have to pay them, just select the appropriate option from the street dealer and BAM -- you just got some free Skooma.

#22 Posted by snowballingblood (52 posts) -

@sagesebas: Tolfdir!??! I knew something was off about him.

#23 Posted by MidgardDragon (152 posts) -

I've found a shit ton of Skooma just sitting around. Sure it belonged to someone, but you don't leave your Skooma just sitting around and expect me NOT to take it.

#24 Posted by Lashe (1262 posts) -

I teamed up with my old Alchemy teacher and we cook the purest of pure Skooma from a mobile cart out in the plains.

#25 Posted by Tennmuerti (8172 posts) -

I'm writing down everyone's names.

#26 Edited by Akyho (1693 posts) -

Hey! you want some Premo Skooma!? Well I am trying to make some Super Skooma.....I need a little funding.....3000 Gold coins?! Cmon man! We would be kings with this super skooma!! Cmon just a measly 3000 cmon!! Why do i need it. I need supplies Moon sugers expensive and some nightshade and chorus eggs. Those things are violent!

That or import it from Morrowind. I saw one Kahjitt just surrounded in empty skooma bottles crazy cat OD! Dont use your own product! Morrowind has Skooma all over the place. Greatest week of my life, Hitting up the red light distric Dark Elve girls are easy!

#27 Posted by Sjupp (1910 posts) -

I don't always take drugs, but when I do, I drink skooma.

#28 Edited by MattyFTM (14424 posts) -

I'm playing Morrowind at the moment, and I'm having trouble offloading a load of skooma and moon sugar that I found somewhere. I have no idea where I got it from - I was probably stealing a bunch of shit to sell on and just clicked take all without looking at what I was taking. And now no shop keepers will even talk to me unless I drop my skooma and moon sugar on the floor first. It's valuable so I don't want to throw it away, and I don't intend on using it, but it's annoying.

#29 Posted by FoxySaurus (13 posts) -

After ages of trying to find a game site I wanted to join I saw a link to this thread and immediately made an account.

This is beautiful.

#30 Posted by Marnox (328 posts) -

@FoxySaurus: Woop! Welcome D:

#31 Edited by Dross (310 posts) -

@FoxySaurus said:

After ages of trying to find a game site I wanted to join I saw a link to this thread and immediately made an account.

This is beautiful.

Welcome, duder!

Or shall I say, dudette!

#32 Edited by super_machine (1931 posts) -

Back in the day I use to know this guy in Cyrodiil who always had the best stuff. But that is too far away, and I've been clean for a long time.

#33 Posted by JohnDudebro (924 posts) -

STOP RIGHT THERE, CRIMINAL SCUM

#34 Posted by sagesebas (2004 posts) -
@FoxySaurus That warms my heart welcome duder make sure to start watching how to build a bomb and a lot of people would receomend the Persona 4 ER
#35 Posted by QuietAlien (174 posts) -

I know this is a little racist, but man, only Khajiit's have the real stuff. Because you know those Orc's just put a half moon sugar, half salt pile, right? Don't let them play you like that.

#36 Posted by sagesebas (2004 posts) -
@turtle3030 I only get my skooma from a khajit
#37 Posted by Example1013 (4834 posts) -

End of the line, lawbreaker.

#38 Posted by Emperor_Norton (45 posts) -

Finally got my medical skooma card from an alchemist in Riften. But I totally need it for my, um, lower back pain? From all that running around while over encumbered.

#39 Posted by QuietAlien (174 posts) -

@Emperor_Norton: Oh for sure dude. I just said I had some reeeaaall bad Rockjoint and my 'chemist fixed me up real good. I just hope the Jarl's don't catch on or they might start taxing it.

#40 Posted by Giefcookie (610 posts) -

I love this community more than skooma. Thats not true, I love nothing more than skooma.

#41 Posted by fisk0 (4409 posts) -

Can't wait for the Elder Scrolls game that takes place in a region where Skooma isn't outlawed.

#42 Posted by Ninja_Welshman (498 posts) -

Found a bunch of this stuff in various caves and Orc bodies. Going to try and use my pickpocket perk and place it in all the Jarls pockets while they sleep. Once I got them all strung out on that shit I'm going to rule all of Skyrim!! It's perfect!! Wooohahaha!!

Might try this on a dragon. Wait, do dragons have pockets?

#43 Posted by Th3_James (2579 posts) -

If you smoke Skooma you a stupid mother fucker! known around Skyrim as the argonian clucka.

Doin' that skooma with all the money ya got, sneak skill 100 searching for a piece of rock.

SKOOMA SKOOMA!

Hey man gimme a hit?

SKOOMA SKOOMA!

Yo man, Fuck that shit!

SKOOMA SKOOMA!

Argonian face!

Yo dragon, Kick in the bass!

#44 Posted by Gav47 (1542 posts) -

I couldn't be more pleased with this thread.

#45 Posted by Jonnyflash80 (502 posts) -

@FoxySaurus: Welcome! Here have some Skooma.

#46 Posted by Jeff (3657 posts) -

I'm not hooked on skooma, I just... ya know... use a little here and there! For when I need a little extra pep in my step! It helps me get things done! There just aren't enough hours in the day sometimes, ya know? I can quit anytime I want! DON'T JUDGE ME DON'T LOOK AT ME WHEN I'M DOING MY SKOOMA DON'T LOOK AT ME

Staff
#47 Posted by Jonnyflash80 (502 posts) -

Dude, I fed some Skooma to my horse the other night and that four legged fucker galloped away at full speed and killed 4 Mammoths, 2 Giants, and a Dragon before I caught up with him.

#48 Posted by mac_n_nina (272 posts) -

skooma ain't shit in skyrim

the nords cut that shit up about a thousand times before it hits the streets

u need that pure moon sugar

#49 Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -

I told the guard that this guy was selling some Skooma, he ran out to go and find him on the outskirts, he killed the dealer, then I killed the guard.

Life is good.

#50 Posted by Th3_James (2579 posts) -

@Jeff said:

I'm not hooked on skooma, I just... ya know... use a little here and there! For when I need a little extra pep in my step! It helps me get things done! There just aren't enough hours in the day sometimes, ya know? I can quit anytime I want! DON'T JUDGE ME DON'T LOOK AT ME WHEN I'M DOING MY SKOOMA DON'T LOOK AT ME

Do not take SKOOMA if you take nitrates, often prescribed for chest pain, as this may cause a sudden, unsafe drop in blood pressure.

Discuss your general health status with your dark mage to ensure that you are healthy enough to engage in stormcloak activity. If you experience chest pain, nausea, or any other discomforts during sex, seek immediate medical help.

In the rare event of a dragon lasting more than 4 hours, seek immediate medical help to avoid long-term injury.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.