Skyrim XBOX Live Point Card

#1 Posted by DarthMedard (11 posts) -

No idea if this is new or not, but I just stumbled across this

http://www.gamemania.be/Default.aspx?tabid=87&gmgame=26978

A 1600 points card for Skyrim from Belgium's largest video game retailer, with a release date of May 9th.

Again, no idea if this has popped up anywhere else before, but in case I discovered something new here, I just wanted to share it.

#2 Posted by zyn (2591 posts) -

DLC on May 9th!

#3 Posted by thomasnash (557 posts) -

Has it been confirmed at 1600 points then? Bit steep imo if it is.

#4 Posted by Bell_End (1208 posts) -

@thomasnash said:

Has it been confirmed at 1600 points then? Bit steep imo if it is.

wouldnt that depend on what you got for that 1600 points.

#5 Posted by _Chad (962 posts) -

It says 1600 at the top then it says 1200 in the description. I'm confused.

#6 Posted by Nick (670 posts) -

1600 sounds about right, hasn't Bethesda said they want to do large expansion type DLC's for Skyrim?

#7 Edited by FritzDude (2263 posts) -

Not to disappoint here, but this is most likely a Skyrim themed 1600 Points Xbox Live card. I've seen plenty of games themed cards like these around various shops, id est Forza, Gears of War, Fable et cetera.

I just checked with one of my game stores and they'll get a 1200 points Skyrim card May 30th. I highly doubt there's any resemblance to a DLC May 9th.

#8 Posted by thomasnash (557 posts) -

@Bell_End: yeah, obviously I suppose. I don't know where I'd draw a line though. I mean, I know I wouldn't pay 1600 for anything that came out for Fallout 3, but I also probably wouldn't pay that much for Baldur's Gate: Tales of The Sword Coast expansion either, and I think that probably cost a bit more on release? Similarly, I'm not sure the Dragon Age expansion was worth the £20 I paid for it.

We don't even know whether it will be 1600 points yet, I suppose, so I might feel it's worth it at the time, I'll reserve judgment.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.