Stuff you would like added for Next DLC

• 53 results
#51 Posted by JoeyRavn (4994 posts) -

@Milkman said:

I don't care about new weapons or mechanics. I just want new story.

This. I play on PC, so if I want some kind of tweak, I have mods. Give me new, long expansions, Bethesda. Even short ones like Fallout's DLC is OK.

#52 Edited by BirthWild (260 posts) -

I know it's probably highly unlikely, but I really want to go to the desert land of the kahjit. Even just a nice land mass that's part of that place would be cool, after meeting up with the few kahjits outside of whiterun I asked him about his homeland and then had to go look it up on a wiki and got pretty jazzed about it.

Mostly just because I want to see a cool expansive desert place. So yes, more story pretty much, keep on truck'n Bethesda!'

~edit: Sorry I read it a long time ago and thought it was mostly a desert for some reason, but it is not, BUT I would like some deserts. Or they are, I'm not sure Im going to keep reading this...

#53 Posted by Example1013 (4834 posts) -

@BaneFireLord said:

@Canteu: But they said the dragons were all dead, and look how that ended up working out for everyone.

To be fair, the dragons were all dead.

#54 Posted by Elazul (1327 posts) -

Guns. They should add guns.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.