Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Game » consists of 30 releases. Released Nov 11, 2011

The fifth installment in Bethesda's Elder Scrolls franchise is set in the eponymous province of Skyrim, where the ancient threat of dragons, led by the sinister Alduin, is rising again to threaten all mortal races. Only the player, as the prophesied hero the Dovahkiin, can save the world from destruction.

The 'clans' of skyrim.

lusence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By lusence

So what are the limits. My first run i just went to the mage college and didnt bother with the war. But as far as that goes, what guilds can i join and still be eligable to join another, or what ones nix me from joining an other...?

For example lets say i want to join the Companions would that mean i couldnt join the blades or whatever, like if i joined the brotherhood would that make me not able to join the empire?

lumley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 23

#2  Edited By lumley

I think you can mix and match as much as you want. I haven't started the civil war quest line at the moment so I don't know about those two but I'm the Arch-Mage of the College of Winterhold as well as a member of the Companions, the Thieves guild and the Dark Brotherhood at the moment.

I'd put money on the side you take for the civil war quest line not being affected by your other guild choices.

MsAtheism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By MsAtheism

I think you can do everything. I'm a full blown mage and I'm currently doing the companions and the college. And I'm going to to the stormcloaks and then I will go from there to the other ones!

The only one is that if you pick one side in the civil war you cannot do the other. (Obviously!)

eezo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By eezo

i have finished Companions, Mage college, Dark Brotherhood and the thieves guild in one run.. still not done with that playthrough (even though i have finished the main story, and also helped the imperials in the war)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.