The weirdest conquest

#1 Posted by Hopskotch (19 posts) -

With all this talk about people filling up their Whiterun homes with whatever item pleases them or bodies or whatever begs the question. What is the craziest item that one can fill their house with? has anyone done it yet? and what is the craziest item that you have sought out and filled your home with?

#2 Edited by phampire (279 posts) -

I think the severed heads of ex-companions fits somewhere near the top of a list of crazy/creepy things to store in ones house.

#3 Posted by mandude (2667 posts) -

My brother filled his with empty wine bottles, so much so, that the computer dropped to about 5FPS everytime he was in his home. Probably not the weirdest, but it was the most impressive I've seen.

#4 Posted by ShadowConqueror (3048 posts) -

A collection of human hearts and skin would be lovely.

#5 Posted by CrazeeCurt (2 posts) -

In every Elder Scrolls game I've played, I always pick one item to collect. It's never a useful item. In Morrowind it was usually pillows or candles. In Oblivion it switched depending on the character I was playing. I collected ink wells, paint brushes, shoes, and gems. With this game, I'm currently collecting rolled paper.

#6 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -

@phampire said:

I think the severed heads of ex-companions fits somewhere near the top of a list of crazy/creepy things to store in ones house.

Sounds good

#7 Posted by SilverBulletKY (165 posts) -

@CrazeeCurt said:

In every Elder Scrolls game I've played, I always pick one item to collect. It's never a useful item. In Morrowind it was usually pillows or candles. In Oblivion it switched depending on the character I was playing. I collected ink wells, paint brushes, shoes, and gems. With this game, I'm currently collecting rolled paper.

Or as they call it in modern times. Joints.

#8 Posted by Olu (95 posts) -

I've found bee in the bottle during first thieves guild quest. This thing is pretty rad

#9 Posted by thellama042 (106 posts) -

@Olu said:

I've found bee in the bottle during first thieves guild quest. This thing is pretty rad

There's a butterfly in a jar somewhere in Whiterun, I think. I stole it, and have it in my house.

#10 Posted by Hopskotch (19 posts) -

@ShadowConqueror: I will agree, that's creepy haha

#11 Posted by SpawnMan (748 posts) -

Naked women. Always go for the naked women.

And gold. I drop a gold piece at a time. Times that by A LOT and you'll be running around in money in no time!! I never got too far over 10K because it took too long and nearly crashed my game every time.

#12 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8698 posts) -

I have like 30 Glass 2handed axes in my bedroom in Whiterun.

Intruders beware.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.