This has to be the best Idea for a mod ever.

#1 Edited by Demoskinos (14523 posts) -

Someone needs to turn Ric Flair's "Woooooooooooo" into a replacement for the Fus Roh Dah shout. Think how awesome this would be. Giant Bear comes charging at you on a cliff side..... "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" BEAR FLYS OFF CLIFF. CUE STYLIN' AND PROFILIN'.

#2 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -

If this doesn't already exist, I would be legitimately surprised. There's even a mod that turns shouts into really big farts at this point.

#3 Posted by Demoskinos (14523 posts) -

@CL60: I need to look this up then. Cause that would be amazing.

#4 Posted by Sjupp (1910 posts) -

Who is Ric Flair and why does he have a wig/seizure/both?

#5 Posted by ShadowConqueror (3048 posts) -

@Sjupp said:

He's the Nature Boy! WOOOOOOOO!

#6 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -
@Sjupp

Seriously?
#7 Posted by joshthebear (2700 posts) -
@Sjupp

I'm Ric Flair! The Stylin', profilin', limousine riding, jet flying, kiss-stealing, wheelin' n' dealin' son of a gun!
#8 Posted by Sjupp (1910 posts) -

Oh, he's a wrestler. I'm not american. So yes, seriously.

#9 Posted by RandyF (137 posts) -

I figured Ric Flair was bigger than just the USA. He's among the higher pantheon of wrestlers that broke to mainstream. Maybe not quite as big Rock, Hogan, or Austin, but it's still surprising to me that someone doesn't know who he is.

#10 Edited by Daiphyer (1303 posts) -

I bring your attention to this:

#11 Posted by Sauson (560 posts) -

@Daiphyer: Holy shit the beginning of the video made me laugh so hard.

#12 Posted by pyromagnestir (4199 posts) -

These are exactly the kind of mods I intend to install when I'm finished playing Skyrim "seriously".

#13 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -
@RandyF

I figured Ric Flair was bigger than just the USA. He's among the higher pantheon of wrestlers that broke to mainstream. Maybe not quite as big Rock, Hogan, or Austin, but it's still surprising to me that someone doesn't know who he is.

Indeed.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.