Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Game » consists of 30 releases. Released Nov 11, 2011

The fifth installment in Bethesda's Elder Scrolls franchise is set in the eponymous province of Skyrim, where the ancient threat of dragons, led by the sinister Alduin, is rising again to threaten all mortal races. Only the player, as the prophesied hero the Dovahkiin, can save the world from destruction.

Vampire Lord Form (Revert Form) Bug

BurBan_Snake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By BurBan_Snake

For some reason, every time i transform into VPL, things work fine, but when i attempt to revert form, i take my human form back, and can loot, and talk to people -- but for whatever reason I can't save, and i cant enter first person-- as a result of both of these glitches, i also can't continue my quests... Any ideas?

BurBan_Snake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By BurBan_Snake

Well, this issue kind of went away, because...

Now when i try to ACTIVATE Vampire Lord Form, nothing happens, but all the restrictions of vampire lord are put into place against my character!

Yay Bethesda! Glad I bought this xpac for $20 for it to not function!

Lagaroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Lagaroth

What platform? If PC, any mods?

I've had 0 problems.

JoeyRavn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By JoeyRavn

If you're on PC, any mods? If you're on 360, try clearing the cache before booting up the game.

I haven't tried becoming a vampire lord yet, but I've had no issues with the werewolf transformation since the release of Dawnguard. I managed to fill the whole perk tree without any problems, too.

BurBan_Snake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By BurBan_Snake

Yeah i have mods - - But ive deleted all of them, and fresh installed to see if it would work, and alas- nothing.. :\

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#6  Edited By musubi
    @JoeyRavn

If you're on PC, any mods? If you're on 360, try clearing the cache before booting up the game.

I haven't tried becoming a vampire lord yet, but I've had no issues with the werewolf transformation since the release of Dawnguard. I managed to fill the whole perk tree without any problems, too.

I've had a odd issue that I'll get credited for eating a heart towards werewolf perk progress even when im not transformed. Only seems to do it with the silver-bloods. Really odd.
    BurBan_Snake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By BurBan_Snake

Bump for assistance?

Avatar image for mariachimacabre
    MariachiMacabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By MariachiMacabre

Hmm. Maybe try curing yourself of the Vampirism and then have whatshername infect you again? It's a longshot but worth a try.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.